engulfed (38)

⚠️Christian Church terms used.
(ex: hymn book and word amen). It's the performing of an oral sex act comparison to a church sermon. It's done in reverance between the two sacred acts. I believe making love can be a powerful religious experience.

•‡•engulfed‡•

•†• by the side of a warm fire, flames licking shadows to reveal a pale, strongly built man. Your legs are slug over his shoulders while his ebony facial hair tickles your inner thighs.

•†• pale brawny hands grasp your lush thighs, on the edge of pain, as if you really wanted to escape, his masterful mouth. A powerful, pink muscle circles, your sensitive nub, it often makes a detour to thrust inside your dripping, hot core. The wet appendage probes in and deep, that no mortal could ever do.

•†• the flames of the fire, only intensify inhuman eyes looking down at you,even more. Tonight the red of his irises are replaced by an eye color that matches more the burnt color of orange and yellow leaves during fall. That color pallet description is only close to describing his eye color.

•†• your fingers struggle to gain something to hold. The blankets offer little resistance to pull on. His head is lowered so his lengthy raven black hair is easier to fist. Your hand seizes it, as if you were drowning and that is your only life line and in a way it is. The drowning, of an approaching tidal water from the third orgasm, he is about to wring out of you.

•†• Your voice grows hoarse from crying his name out. All the sounds you make are more beautiful than any church choir for praising him, not his cursed god. You are like a vigorous religious devotee and he is performing the sermon, that you crave every single time, he offers to "preach" to you. His rumbling growls, deep from in his chest, are the amens to his preaching. Your body is a hymn book to look and read along with, for him.

•†• time seems to slow to a snail's pace, as he lowers you back down, to rest flat on the floor, covered in warm blankets. His pale body, rippling muscles can be seen, settling onto your limp form, like a male lion preparing to feast. Your warm flesh is pinned under his tall frame.

•†• he may be the Unholy King to others but to you, he is a dark prince that was betrayed long ago. His broad build covers your whole body in the most dominant way. Yet his eyes are playful looking as his lips lazily seek out your sweet spots. As if the lion is playing with it's food. There are long stripes done on your tender skin, by a wet tongue. The dragging of fang tips just on the edge of cutting. Gentle tugging of your bottom lip, asking permission to overwhelm your mouth, with his tongue.

•†• Vlad softly growls out an approval. You moans are heavy and carnal to the ears. A large palm glides down your side, next to the fire. You instinctively begin to bend your knees as his thick, curving member is leaving drops of precum on your belly.

•†• The Vampire King is in an unhurried mood. A slow roll of muscles and his hips shifting, is all Vlad needs to slip into his most beloved spot. The pace is leisurely as his arms slide under your arms to hold you and caress your silky hair. His rich, baritone voice speaks words of endearment, softly in your ears, in place of the vampiric feral growls and purrs of before.

•†• ~"Inimioara mea, Mă faci sa visez în culori (my little heart, you make me dream in colors)," his voice is (†)dulcet in sound. "Cine-mi place eu nu-i plac, cui plac eu nu-mi place mie. -(follow love and it will flee thee; flee love and it will follow thee.)

•‡•~ "Iubitul meu, Cine la dragoste cade, antai mintea i se scade. - (my beloved, love is without reason.)..."

(†)Dulcet (especially of sound) sweet and soothing (often used ironically).
"record the dulcet tones of your family and friends