Captain Imani -Hot Sause (9)

•~•°♤°•~•

So now Captain Imani settles in her more than adequate room. She is used to Army barracks and the great outdoors. Imani tours the manor to get her bearings. She also looks for hiding spots for that damn Vampire. Alucard is going to be all kinds of pain assery. Though...it kinda feels nice to have male attention not focused solely on her rank and military training. The Captain feels she can let down her guard in small moments of time.

At official dinner time, Sir Hellsing insists that a proper time and meal for that time, Imani plans to observe the Wild Geese. She is particularly interested to learn more info about Captain Bernadotte. What does he think when not in combat? How his team acts around him at a casual point of time.

~•♤ A meal can reveal many things...

"Good evening mon cheri Captain Imani," Pip asks Imani.

"And good evening to you Captain Bernadotte..." Imani says with her hands folded on the table. Her hands are out by nature as they can be free to use.

The worst way of being unprepared is hands stuffed in pants pockets. For Imani, posture and position of the body limbs means the time between defense or attack versus fumbling to get ready. She would even do this when she got R&R. Rest and relaxing can end in a second, so she even dressed civilian but functional for combat.

Walter appears, "Dinner is served."

The Captain and the Wild Geese form a line to dish up their food. Pip notes that Imani is not in line yet and that she is studying his men. He is about to say she can go to the front of the line but that would be an insult. Captain Imani would see it as favoritism and more an observer or civilian in a military position.

Pip does stay standing as he is a Captain and acknowledges she holds rank too. He also wants to sit next to her to find out information about Imani. Imani raises an eyebrow then coordinates sitting down at the same time with Pip.

The Captain sees that the Wild Geese are definitely mercenaries and not officer material for any military in the world. That is something she plans to correct. Pip also figures Captain Imani doesn't approve of his men and their rowdy behavior. Pip lets a small smirk cross his lips. She is welcome to try but not even Alucard has managed that.

~•♤Then again Alucard uses threats consistently...

The following evening is a long training for everyone but Alucard when he enters the scene. Imani watches each mercenary attempt her series of instructions.

"First you will break your gun down and examine. Next step is assembling your firearm and I will time you on this. Fire two rounds at the target. Finally I want you to field strip and clean your gun. I highly suggest you also clean all of your weapons," Captain barks at them. "Misfires and jams are lethal to you..."

Captain Imani watches the mercenaires follow through. Some are quite adept at her orders. Others are fumbling badly. One mercenary struggles to reassemble his pistol. Most struggle with kill shots with only two bullets. Imani shakes her head. There is one that shines out and passes with flying colors...Captain Bernadotte. This did give her a tiny smile. Imani felt she could over time trust Pip completely.

Just prey and spray style of doing things for the other men...

"Men of the Wild Geese," she says in a firm voice. "You will follow this drill everyday for a week. Then I will test you again. Now let's move on to martial fighting."

Captain Imani studies each man that did have martial fighting styles. It was more like drunken fighting but it was a start. Pip is only basically trained and has poor form. Imani does let a low tired sigh out. She will stick to teaching gun maintenance and shooting with deadly accuracy in one shot.

All this time Alucard has been hidden in the shadows. His molten hellfire eyes take it all in. Captain Imani has one fatal flaw. She is too confident for dealing with vampires. Killing a human versus an ghoul is different and then versus a full blown vampire. So he finally reveals his location to the whole group.

Alucard clears his throat, " Captain Imani can I have a word with you?"

"Yes of course Alucard," she says. "You are dismissed for tonight."

Imani approaches cautiously. She suspects that the Vampire is going to try something. He may be an ally but that doesn't mean he won't give her an ass kicking to prove a point.

"Come closer," he softly hisses. "I don't bite all the time, Captain Imani."

"Oh? I find that statement to be a little far fetched coming from you," she comments. "From a Vampire."

Imani keeps just arm length away so he has to move to grab it. The raven haired and slim Undead King takes a step forward and Imani responds by taking two steps back. Her body automatically takes a martial stance to begin combat or blocking.

"Very good Imani," Alucard rumbles in a low voice. "But not good enough for taking on a vampire."

The Vampire King covers the distance at the speed of a lowly vampire in power and strength. His hands were a blur that Captain Imani couldn't follow. Out of five strikes she only manages to block two and it is by sure luck. Alucard moves around her body and taps his large chest against her back and his hands confine her hands.

•~♤He has her in a death embrace...

The young Black woman feels a cool breath on the side of her neck and the clicking of teeth. Alucard's long vampiric tongue snakes out to barely touch a sweet spot on most women.

"You're a ghoul now..." he whispers. "Death mostly isn't going to be first. The suffering of becoming a ghoul is much more distressing."

"Why?" she asks him straight out.

"Contrary to most, the ghoul is almost completely mindless. There is a tiny place in their minds in which they seek release from this form. They follow the call of the Vampire and have a voracious appetite but they hunger more to be freed from hell on earth they currently exist in."

Captain Imani nods her head as she is pondering his words too much to use words. Then one second the Undead King is restraining Imani and then the proceeding second he has vanished.

"Back to school Captain Imani.." a tiny slip of a smile crosses her lips.

"AND WHEN I GET THERE, I WILL ARRIVE VIOLENTLY."~Army Rangers.