My Heart is Yours ch. 2 (34)

Year: 1460

Location:
Danube Delta @Sultan Mehmed II

•~•°♡°○~•

•Sultan Mehmed II kept his word to Viovode Vlad III and introduced Diarra to the often violent prince.

•Indeed at first it was Vlad's green eyes. He was quite handsome in her eyes but his reputation did remind her was a man prone to violent acts.

•Three days before Vlad was to head out, he approached Diarra in a somewhat secluded tent. Just enough people to not arouse suspicion.

•Lebăda mea neagră was Vlad's term of endearment (my black swan). He offered a change in the scenery and type of men.

¤ "Prenses Diarra, seni gerçek bir prenses yapacağım, unvansız bir siyasi mahkum değil," Vlad thinks he has convinced Princess Diarra already.

(Princess Diarra, I will make you a true princess not a political prisoner without a title.)

•He's in for a shocker.

•☆ "Ve Rum Ortodoksun beni prenses olarak kabul edecek mi? Koyu tenim sayesinde gerçek bir prenses mi? Garanti edemeyeceğin şeylerle övünüyorsun..." was Diarra's response.

(And your Greek Orthodox will accept me as a princess? A real princess due to my dark skin? You boast of things you can not guarantee...)

•She rocked back on her heels and crossed her arms. She had a raised eyebrow and seemed posed to give him an ear full.

¤ Hımm, güçlü iradeli ve ateşli bir mizaç. Bayıldım, siyah kuğum..."

(Mmm, strong willed and fiery disposition. l love it, my black swan..."

•☆"Ben Afrikalıyım, bu yüzden beni ima etmeyeceksin (I am from Africa so you will not be intimidating me)" Diarra informed Vlad.

•☆ "Bu yüzden onu pantolonunun içinde tut Voivode Drakulea. (So keep it in your pants Viovode Drakulea.)

¤ Vlad does a slight smirk with green eyes looking a little too mischievous. He licks his lips, "Yani sevgili siyah kuğum, bir düşün. birkaç gün sonra ayrılıyorum."

(So my dear black swan, do think on it. I leave in a couple of days.)

•☆"İyi geceler Viovode Drakulea.." (Good night Viovode Drakulea...)

•☆ He says good night in return, "Aynı senin güzel bayan." (The same to you beautiful lady)

•The time passed quickly until on the day Prince Vlad and his cavalry left the Sultan's camp. He looked among the onlookers but didn't see Princess Diarra anywhere.

•He had hoped he would see her one last time. But she was not there.

•Voivode of Wallachia, chirped his tongue to start his war horse to a trot. They rode on for thirty minutes when a dark figure came galloping out of the forest.

•Vlad quickly raised his hand to stop his troup. There was Princess Diarra, dressed in colors of green and gold accents. She was riding a little bay Arabian. The prince couldn't help but chuckle.

Princess Diarra was one the Sultan's best-breed horses. It was a breeding mare not ready to carry her first foal.

•☆"Eğlenceli bir şey buldun mu Voivode Drakulea? (You find something amusing Viovode Drakulea?")" she scowled defiantly.

¤ "Sadece ne kadar cesur ve gerçekten güzel olduğuna hayran olmak yok, sevgili siyah kuğum.."He then smiled politely.

(No just admiring how bold and truly beautiful you are, my dear black swan.)

•The African Princess trotted up and rode right beside him. Vlad noted she carried a wicked looking sword on her hip.

 Vlad noted she carried a wicked looking sword on her hip