Dared to Cheat (28)

A conversation on Alucard and a cheating s/o.

°•~•♡•~•°

Michi what would Alucard do if his s/o cheated on him 🤔~Hunnie880

Michi: Oh boy. That's a tough one.

I think as Alucard he would be cold and aloof. He would feel once more betrayed and used. Any intimacy would end as he didn't detect s/o until after the fact.

But his vladform reverted back to more barbaric times, impalement. That was the punishment for a cheating woman s/o
Kinda wanted to write a fanfic on it one day as it would be interesting. We never see any angst hc's. Your ideas are perfect too!

Hunnie880: I once read a cheating s/o hc with him and when she tried to hide it, he could smell another man's scent on her and started getting loud and rowdy with her.

Michi : That is also another side. He knows if he gets spicy and then marks you. You will never want a male human again because they can't beat him,

Dared to Cheat©️
Warnings(many): gore/rough sex/ tentacle penises/oral-anal-vaginal.

•Absolute depravity at its worst or finest?
•Minors DNI.

~•You finally get the courage to speak to Alucard. You plan to tell him everything even if he doesn't want to hear it.

~• So you dress nice but not as if having sexy due to hot clothes is your goal. The simple scoop neck shirt (f/c) and a pair of black slacks with your feet bare. You want to look respectable.

Bare feet symbolizes you won't run from him.

~•You step down each step slowly as if contemplating how this will end.

Start over?

Never a couple again?

•Die by his hands or fangs? You will accept any of his answers.

~•The basement seems exceedingly quiet, as the door slowly creaked open as if announcing your arrival. You try to focus your eyes to the dark but this is an unnatural darkness only Alucard can produce.

"Alucard...?" you speak out loud but softly.

In his terrible fits of anger, a soft voice soothes his irritability, usually but you know tonight it's part of being cautious, not to set the 'predator' off. You literally feel his eyes upon but not like a cat.

~•No. Tonight he's the closest to a dragon. His eyes narrow as yellow fills his eyes more than any of the red he normally has.

A low rumble breaks the silence, "Come to beg because of your sins, little one..."

"No Alucard, to tell you the truth. To answer your questions, if you have any," you stand very still, head bowed and hands clasping in front of you.

"Truth?" he hisses. "What does a frail human know about the truth? Humans only know to lie..."

"All Father, I have never told you a lie. You know it and I know it," you look up with tears in your dark eyes. "I come to face you and hear your judgment on my terrible actions..."

"Judgement?" Alucard laughs a soft magical laugh. "If you seek forgiveness it won't come from me. But ask your lover for it."

~•You see a white gloved hand pointing to something on the small table by his throne. Alucard lifts his darkness to reveal a bloody, gore covered shirt. It was a gift, a shirt, you had gotten for your lover once.