roses, notes and Immortal yanderes (37)

Y/n) you have an admirer..."a fashion show assistant whispers as one lavender rose and a sealed note accompanies the lavender rose. The lavender rose symbolizes love at first sight or enchantment at first sight.

• You open the envelope...

•Draga mea,
Shall I walk you home
this fine night?
Under the stars and bright light
of the full moon? -@

•Another slightly off fanboy, "A dime a dozen, " you sigh.

•You put the note in the envelope but spend the night, with a male friend, that is also security for your events.

•A quiet evening three nights past, another lavender rose and a note. Once more there is symbolism to lavender roses, often tied to enchantment, wonder and splendor.

•Draga Mea,

Cine-mi place eu nu-i plac,
cui plac eu nu-mi place mie. -@

•You take a screenshot of the short note as you don't recognize the language and 'copy text' the words. It's Romanian and it translates to:- Follow love and it will flee thee;
flee love and it will follow thee.

•You call your male friend and he spends the night at your lofty work studio. He leaves in the morning.

•The week ends without another incident or a rose delivered. Friends insist you get out. So you listen to them. You really shouldn't have...

•Dinner with friends but you can't shake the 'feeling' eyes are all around you, observing your every body movement. You imagine something brushes against your leg. Or a deep baritone voice whispers in your ear.

•Then the hostess hands you a note and a white rose. The rose is a different color but you know it's the same person. The white rose means a new beginning and everlasting love. The rose is the least disturbing part compared to the note.

•Scumpa mea,
Nici o boala nu-i mai grea
ca dorul și dragostea. -@

•Your bestie looks over to you. She asks what the note says. You type it in your phone and search. You respond with a nervous smile, "It's Romanian for-'No herb will cure love'."

•A shiver rolls down your spine as you look out the large bay window. Is that a man dressed in red, watching you from across the busy street? A tip of a broad brimmed, crimson red hat and he's gone in the shadows.

•Your male security friend is not available. So you sleep at your best friend's flat. The morning brings your best friend gone, to work and a blue rose in her place, on the kitchen table.

•The note reads:
You are extraordinarily
wonderful and unique,
Scumpa mea. -@

•The meaning of blue roses are for the 'woman who marches to the beat of her own drum'. It's time to march right to the police department and report your stalker.

• All you know is he wears a red hat.

•There is little the police can do to ease your mind. Your bold fanboy didn't leave any fingerprints or DNA. A red hat isn't anything to go by.

•Back to square one, you are.

•Another phone call to your male friend but he never returns your call. It's as if he disappeared without a trace...

•That Friday brings a special delivery from your male friend. He's sent you an apology until you spy what's in the ornate gift box: one black rose with one yellow rose and a human heart. Black ones can stand for the beginning of new things and major change. During Victorian times, the yellow rose had a much different meaning, it used to symbolize jealousy.

A House to A|ucard (Anthology •Hellsing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara