Captain Imani- Battle ready (10)

From that night forth, Alucard took it personally to train Imani how to hunt vampires. She trained the Wild Geese in the afternoon then she trained with Alucard.

"Do not lose your temper Captain," Alucard clarifies for the sixth time. "You can not let your anger get to you. You become too bold and reckless. You can't take a vampire head on as a human."

"This is so frustrating..." she huffs. "Can't seem to see how much danger it puts me in..."

"Stand and face me..."Alucard demands.

"Ah okay Alucard...?" Imani replies a little confused.

The Shadow King reduces his speed and strength to an average vampire. He now proceeds to stalk around her, goading her to attack. Imani resists his taunting but only for so long.

Alucard does a fake lunge which Imani proceeds to do a martial throw. White gloved hands seize her legs and she is thrown hard against the wall. The Captain manages to brace for impact so the 'wind' isn't knocked out of her.

It didn't matter as Alucard grabs her dreadlocks for a secure hold. The other hand wraps around her throat. His pale face comes face to face with Imani. The Vampire King's aquiline nose barely touches.

~•♤Then true horror came to be.

Alucard opens his mouth to reveal his "shark teeth" mouth. Imani struggles only to have her air getting cut off. With snapping strong jaws, the Unholy King has all of her throat in his bear trap like mouth.

His teeth break her skin to leave a faint mark. She feels a small trickle of blood as it runs down her chest and between her breasts. The young Black woman manages to only let a soft whimper out and tears in her eyes. Her mind wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

~•♤Alucard wasn't done yet either...

"Run little fool..." as he drops her body to the ground.

Imani tries to get her legs to work but the fear has taken over. She stumbles and slides across the wood floor. The Captain looks over her shoulder just in time to see Alucard grinning menacingly. He is just waiting for her eyes to look at him.

~•♤Then he rolls his aura.

Imani finally gets to her feet long enough only to pass out from overload of her mind. A wave of black inkinesss rushes across the floor. Shadow tendrils rise up from the floor and move like snakes but still attached to him. Vampire King's rolling of power can kill weak vampires just from sheer terror.

Alucard lifts and carries Imani to her room. Several Wild Geese eyes stare frightened by his aura. It wasn't even directed at them and they nearly panicked themselves. The Vampire grins at them as he walks by.

~•♤There's a reason Alucard is on a leash.

The Undead King sets the Captain on her bed then turns a lamp on. He drifts soundless to a large leather armchair. Alucard will be spending the rest of the night watching over Imani. He went a little overboard on the aura rolling. Most humans would have gone into cardiac arrest.

Imani woke up suddenly. Her body chooses to fight as she makes a fist. Alucard is hovering over the bed.

"Perfectly marvelous little human!" Alucard does a soft clap. "You survived and to live another day."

"I don't understand sir?"

"All that I put you through and you never gave up the fight," he chuckles. "That's what makes some humans amazing beings. Rest and tomorrow we start on guns."

Captain Imani keeps to the schedule and trains by herself. Then it's time for the Wild Geese. As they finish up, Alucard makes his evening appearance.

"Căpitanului mea, are you prepared for tonight's training?" he inquires.

~•♤She swears the Vampire just purred.

Captain Imani shakes her head now. She gathers her personal firearm and then heads for the gun range. Imani is in the light then she's traveling by shadows to the practice location. Alucard appears right next to her.

"I will teach you how to anticipate a shot with a vampire moving fast," he states smugly. "Draw your handgun then try to track my movements if you can."

Captain Imani nods her head then gets ready.

Once more Alucard drops his speed to a normal vampire rate and not his ungodly speed. Imani tries to keep an eye on his movement but it is impossible. Then an idea comes to her mind. A British RAF pilot anticipated the German fighter planes and fired in front of them. The pilot had the most kills in WWII.

"Try again Căpitanului mea," he chuckles soft but menacingly.

Imani quickly takes notice of Alucard starting off. He is a blur again but he has to start from zero motion. The Captain takes a guess in his moving direction and fires where she thinks he will pass.

Alucard returns to the normal rate of a human then turns and grins. "Excellent! Vampires tend to stay in one direction and it doesn't occur to turn another way."

"You might say you are committed to not thinking in a rush by action...."

"Hmmm," he hums. "It seems you will test your new skill tonight. Master is calling me for a job."

"Am I really ready?" she asks.

"Yes..."he smirks. "Perhaps you will survive, little girl."

Alucard and Imani enter Sir Hellsing's office. The Vampire King immediately moves to his favorite armchair. Imani decides to stand with her hands behind her back

"I trust your training is survivable with Alucard..." she states not inquires.

"A bit on the nerve-wracking but expected Sir Hellsing," Imani simply replies.

"An old enemy is in London," Integra says. "You will find out why the Iscariot Organization are here."

"Ahh..." Alucard smiles at Imani. "You shall get a chance to meet Father Anderson."

"There is something you've not telling me..." Imani glares back.

"He's fast for a human and a rengetator," Alucard tsks.

"I think I will need a bigger gun..."

HEROISM

"THE WHOLE EARTH IS THE TOMB OF HEROIC MEN AND THEIR STORY IS NOT GIVEN ONLY ON STONE OVER THEIR CLAY BUT ABIDES EVERYWHERE WITHOUT VISIBLE SYMBOL WOVEN INTO THE STUFF OF OTHER MENS LIVES."

-PERICLES