Great! Just what I need!

"ANGELINA KRISTEN ROMANO, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE! WE WERE JUST ABOUT TO SEND A SEARCH PARTY FOR YOU! I DON'T CARE WHAT DOES FUCKING MAIDS SAY ABOUT YOU! NOW YOU GET YOUR CONFIDENT ASS HERE!" He shouts.

I smile, it's nice to finally have someone care about you instead of making you feel low of yourself. "Sure Ash," I say, "I love you" I mumble after trying to make sure he doesn't hear it.

But to my luck, he does

"Love you too Bambina," He says shucking then hangs up.

"What did those maids say about you?" Conner asks.

I shrugged trying to tell him, it wasn't important.

"Then why did you run away from home if it wasn't important," He asked. "As I said, I wanted to get some air"  I replied.

"Fine, I'll just ask Ashton" He replied "Now let's get you home".

"What about your Nephew?" I ask. 

He chuckles and points at the park.

His nephew was talking to 2 girls who were swooning over him. I couldn't hold in my shock. That boy was what? 10years old? And already has girls swooning over him! What a playboy!

"He won't notice I'm gone for at least 3 hours, Plus my Sister just arrived," He says as I notice a woman coming over to us.

"Conner, Thank you so much for taking care of him! I'll take it from here" She says before noticing me.

"Hi, you must be Angie or the all-famous 'Princess' he won't shut up about! Thank you for finally putting him in his place" She says giving me a grin.

"No worries, I hate people who judge people of their sex. And Karma sure hit your brother in the face" I tell her.

"HEY! I was going easy on you!" He defends. "Sure, Sure, Anyways Im Camille, but you can call me Millie," She says.

"Nice to meet you, Millie, now corner, let's go before my brothers kill me and you both!" I say waving at Millie before walking off.

10 minutes later we were in front of my house and the guards automatically let us in. As soon as I enter All my brothers and Colton and 2 other boys were there.

"Jesus, Angie, you scared us!" Lucas exclaims as soon as he sees me. Emilio and Marcus followed in his trail.

Lucas pulled me into a giant hug, And when I say I couldn't breathe I wasn't lying.

"Lucas..... Cant.......Breath" I say. "Whoops, Sorry Baby sis," He says relasing me. I take time to take a few breaths in before I felt 2 hard glares on me.

Tony and Andrew were looking at me, everything about their face screamed 'Angry' and 'rage'.

"Im not ready to die just yet! Im sorry!" I shout out without thinking.

I heard a couple of laughs, when I looked up Tony was smiling and Andrew was trying not to smile. 

"So y our not mad at me" I take a breath. "Phew," I say wiping fake sweat off my forehead. I heard more chuckles.

"Thank you for bringing her back, Conner" Leo thanks him. 

"No worries, Micheal, Jax? When did you get here?" He asks them. "Well, None of this family decided to tell us, that our long-lost sister was found!" Mystery boy's number on says.

"And we didn't know until Colton over here got a call, which he put on speaker, Lucas and Marcus were shouting about how Angie was missing and all that" Mystery boy number 2 said.

"And since the rest of the family couldn't come due to..... reasons they sent us" Mystery boy #1 adds making contact with me.....

Hi guys Lia here

I posted another chapter 8 before this but I realized I made a mistake and that the story didn't follow off with chapter 7. 

So I deleted that and started this chapter:)

hope you enjoy;)

Now I'm gonna go finish my homework before my parents realize I'm on my computer and not studying baiiii

love you all

please don't be a silent reader

seeing your votes, and comments make my day