chapter 4

Angie POV

I started to dig in. I swear I was not eating this food but inhaling it. I've never had this much food ever.

Damn, I need to work out if I'm gonna gain this much weight every day. Meh, It's worth it.

"Angie, how do you think about going to school?" My oldest brother asked. That was a random question.

"Im not a fan of school, like every other kid who has a brain, but I don't mind going to school," I say continuing to eat my french toast.

I heard a few chuckles. 

"We are defiantly related," Lucas says. I smirk at him. "I don't know about that, Personally I didn't think I looked like a monster who just woke up from the dead," I say innocently.

Now I heard full-blown laughing.

"Damn Lucas, She really knows how to put you in your place," Marcus says patting his once-shocked twin who had the most surprised look on his face.

I even saw Andrew trying to hold back a smile that was fighting to come on his face. I should really just become a comedian when I grow up.

"Well, The reason I asked you that was because we have decided to enroll you in the same school as your brothers," Tony said

Now I was shocked

"Excuse me But I actually need a social life," I say. "Don't worry Bambina, Except killing every man who lays eyes on you, we won't do much" Ashton says with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, I totally believe that," I said. Suddenly, I started to feel a massive pain in my body. All my brothers were not paying attention and talking with each other.

I tried holding it in as much as I could. Until I couldn't hold it anymore. I screamed in pain clutching my stomach. That startled everybody.

My scream didn't stop there. I kept on screaming. "Bambina, Tesero, Angie" I hear them all shouting at once running toward where I was sitting.

I felt someone lifting me. I didn't have the energy to look who it was. But surprisingly it was Andrew. He had a concerned face on which made me shocked. 

If I wasn't in pain right now I would probably react more.

As soon as I was gently laid on the couch. I don't even know when we arrived in the living room. I started to feel dizzy.

"Ang, Stay with me" Ashton, Who liked him was about to cry, Said.

I wish I could I thought but I fell unconscious.

Andrew POV

What in the fucking world is going on?!

she was fine we all were eating peacefully and suddenly I heard a scream. As I jerked my head toward the sound getting ready to get my gun out I saw the worst sight I ever saw in my life.

Angie was sitting on her chair clutching her stomach like it was gonna explode. I along with everybody else jumped toward her.

I carried her to the living room gently laid her on the couch. I could tell she was dizzy and trying so hard not to fall unconscious.

"Ang, Stay with me" Ashton shouted as soon as we could tell whats happening. But it was too late she fell unconscious.

"Angelina, ANGIE" Antonio shouted. "Marcus, What on earth is going on," Leo asked. "I don't know but I think it's her stomach lift up her shirt.

I swear to god my eyes almost fell out of her sockets on what I saw.

A ginormous scar was on her stomach. It was red and looked fresh. "WHT THE HELL" Emilio yelled.

"PERCHE DIAVOLO HA UNA FOTTUTA CICATRICE SULL STAMACO?!" Antonio shouted with some much anger (Why the hell is there a fucking scar on her stomach?!)

"It doesn't look good, we should get her to see a doctor soon, I don't think I could treat this" Marcus said.

"But why does she have it?" Leo asked. "We have to find out," I said. Everybody looked at me. I wasn't the type to talk let on a full sentence. 

"We will, Andrew, but our first priority is to make sure she is okay," Antonio said. "Also should we talk to dad and our uncles about her? We haven't told them about her" Leo asked all of a sudden.

Our dad was at the moment with our outer family. Meaning our uncles and aunts in new york. He was the most devastated after we lost Angie at a young age.

but should would we tell them about her?

Hi guys 

Im sorry for the short chapter but I told you guys you would get the chapter on saturdaybut since I had a bit of extra free time I thought I should at least a chapter out. The next chapter will be longer. the next chapter will still come out on Saturday. 

so see you guys later

baiiiii