72

"Y/N GIVE ME BACK MY GAMEE!" Kenma yells as he chases me around.

"NOT TILL YOU EAT!" I yell back without turning around. I need him to give up soon, i'm running out of energy.

"LET ME FINISH MY GAME!" He yells trying to catch up to me.

"Damn this is the fastest i've seen kenma run.." I hear kuroo say as I run past him.

"WELL DUH IT HIS GAME!" I yell back at kuroo, not knowing if he heard me or not.

"KENMA IM GETTING TIREDDDD.!" I say before collapsing on the grass, trying to catch my breath from all that running.

I can hear kenma getting closer by the second. Wait that's not kenma, he would have stopped running the second he saw me give up. I quickly sit up and turn around to see kuroo running towards me.

"GIVE ME THE GAME!" He says with an evil look on his face. I put the game up, not thinking twice about it. He grabs it and starts running away making kenma speed up again.

"KUROOOOOO YOU IDIOT!" He yells. Me and bokuto are dying from laughter, and some are even surprised to see kenma run.

Suddenly I see shoyo start running too. I question what he was running at till I see him pass kenma and heading towards kuroo.

"I GOT YOU KENMA!" Shoyo says getting close to kuroo.

"KUROO WATCH OUT!" I yell as I quickly get up and run towards shoyo. I quickly catch up to him and tackle him to the ground.

"NO YOU DONT YOU SHRIMP!" I yell as I hold him down making kuroo laugh while still running.

"Sorry babe!" I say as I see kenma run past us. He takes a quick glance at me before facing forward again.

I only took my eyes off of kuroo for a few seconds and next thing I know he's on the ground, face flat on the ground. Kenma quickly speeds up and snatches the game before turning around to walk toward me, he collapses on the ground next to us and tries to catch his breath.

"KUROO YOU DUMBASS! DID YOU TRIP?" I yell out once I take in what happened.

"NO I WILLINGLY LAID HERE!" He says lifting his face up with a bloody nose and then putting it back down when he responds.

"Dumbass." I hear kenma say.

"C-can you stop choking-g me..." I look down in shock to see a purple shoyo.

"OH SHIT SORRY!" I quickly let go making shoyo take a deep breath right away.

"Idiot." I hear kenma say.

"I forgot." I say before rolling my eyes.

To Be Continued...