43

"You can't just chase people." Kenma scolds me while not letting go of me.

"Bu-"

"No."

"Okay." I pout before pushing him away and running towards Hinata.

"Shoyoooo!!! Are you okay!?!" I say jumping on him and giving him a tight hug.

"Y/n! Thank you for saving me from that scary giant!" He fake cries while smiling.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" Kageyama yells while stomping his way towards us.

"Touch him again and you're dead. You're lucky kenma was here to stop me!" I glare at him.

"Y/n get off of Hinata!" Kenma says loud enough for me to hear with annoyance in his tone.

"WAIT KENMA?!" Hinata jumps in excitement while looking for him. Once he finds him he stands up and runs towards him yelling his name.

"Anyone else gonna question why she was with kenma and wearing his hoodie?" Tsuki says causing everyone to look at him then at me. They all look at the hoodie i'm wearing then up again.

"I ummm uhhh??" I stutter out trying to say something.

"So care to explain?" Dachi says while everyone else nods in agreement while glaring at me or Kenma. Hinata drags kenma towards me and stops once he notices the tension in the room.

"Umm what's going on?" Hinata says scared of the glares we're receiving while Kenma just stands next to me trying to understand what is happening.

"So are you going to start talking?" Suga says while giving us a creepy smile.

"Well you seeeee me and kenma are friends and he's the friend I told you goes to Nekoma..." I nervously say while awkwardly giggling.

"Is that so...." He says.

"Then why are you wearing his jacket?" Kageyama says before smirking making me glare at him.

"I was cold and I asked him for it..." I say.

"WAIT SO YOU KNOW KENMA?!?" Hinata jumps in excitement for the second time today.

"Yes shoyo keep up!" I yell at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He pouts making kenma sigh.

"You're asking to many questions!" I say hitting him in the back of the head.

"So are you guys dating?" Yamaguchi snickers while looking at Tsuki.

"Not yet." I smirk while glancing at kenma seeing him blush at the comment and leaving everyone else surprised.

"Let just go before our teams get worried." Kenma says gabbing my hand and leading me outside.

"Bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow!" I say waving at all them while they all wave back except Tsuki.