57

~Kenma Point Of View~

Before I started walking back to the gym, I sat down and thought about what Akaashi said earlier.I don't know what to do, but I can't let Akaashi start pulling things on y/n.

I get up and start walking back to the gym where y/n should be at the moment.

Finally getting there I see Kuroo bickering with y/n as Akaashi was holding her back by her waist, getting me irritated.

Not liking the way he was holding her I walk up to them, making kuroo suddenly shut up from curiosity of what I was doing, grab her wrist and pull her to me.

"Don't touch her." I sternly say while giving him a glare.

"Seems you're taking what I said earlier seriously." Akaashi says with a small smirk.

"OOOOOHHH KENMAS JEALOUSSSS!" Kuroo teases with a big smile.

"Huh?" I look down to see y/n in shock of what just happened, her cheeks had a tint of red and she looked like she was confused about everything.

I've forgotten that I had her in my arms from just trying to get her away from Akaashi.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Akaashi says before walking towards the benches, bokuto following as usual.

"Ill be right back..." Y/n says before leaving the gym.

"Sooo you're gonna tell me what that was about?" Kuroo smirks.

So apparently the past 2 weeks, the parts weren't being published and I didn't notice till today so I now I have to redo them all, sorry for the wait!