45

"Eeeeek I can't believe he did that!" I squealed as Akaashi and Bokuto walked me to the mangers room.

"Yeah even i'm surprised he did, he doesn't seem like the type to do that!" Bokuto said just as excited as I was.

"Are you guys dating?" Akaashi asked.

"Nope!" I say which makes me think, I would date him but i don't even know if he likes me. I don't even have my feeling sorted out.

"Do you like him?" Bokuto asks curious of what I would say.

"Yes maybe I don't know!" I say feeling pressured by them.

"No need to panic, we're just curious but to us it looks like you do or is it all an act?" Akaashi says glancing at me.

"No no it's not an act!" I say quickly before they get the wrong idea.

"You should date!" Bokuto says while turning to me with sparkles around his face.

"Oi don't pressure her idiot." Akaashi says glaring at Bokuto.

"It's fine, but i don't know maybe we will!" I say before chuckling at the thought of dating Kenma.

"Hah okay we'll get some sleep tomorrow we have to get up early to introduce each other to the other teams.

"Yes! More hot volleyball players!!" I jump in excitement.

"If you try to hug one of them, i'll put you on a leash!" Akaashi says sternly as he glares at me, sending shivers down our spine.

"I'm not a dog!??" I yell as I processed what he said.

"That's not what Kuroo said." I hear Bokuto mumble.

"What." I say glaring at him.

"NOTHING!" Bokuto yells before grabbing Akaashis hand and dragging him to who knows where.

I groan and stomp my way into the room i'll be staying in with the other mangers.