23

"Yeah I might know who she is but I won't tell you~" Kuroo says making me frown.

"Why not." I ask while looking back at the game.

"Because it's not my place to tell you, also it'll be fun watching you try to figure out how she looks like!" Kuroo laughs.

"You're such a pain."

"Yeah yeah you say that all the time. But it might be easier to figure it out since she's close to bokuto."

"And how would that be easier?" I ask while looking at him with curiosity.

"Think about it! I'm close to bokuto as well and so if we see eachother in games or somewhere else, there has to be a chance i'll see y/n with him." Kuroo explains while I think deeply about it.

"I guess you're right.."

"I have a question." Kuroo asks as he sits up straight and looks at me seriously, catching my attention again on what he needs to ask.

"Yes?" I simply ask.

"Do you like her?!" He says before smirking and looking at me carefully for an answer.

"I don't know but you know how I feel about  relationships." I say sighing and going back to my game.

"You'll change your mind about them soon enough." I hear kuroo say while getting up to head somewhere.

"Want some left over onigiri?!" Kuroo shouts from the kitchen.

"Sure." I say.

"YES OR NO!!?" He shouts even louder.

"Yes!" I slightly shout.

"HUH?!"

"Yes!!" I try saying a bit louder.

"HUH?!?"

"Yes idiot!" I say slightly getting annoyed.

"HUH?!!" he shouts even louder.

"I SAID YES DUMBASS!" I loudly shout, annoyed of repeating myself.

"OKAY!" He shouts back.