Commands (Good Boy AU)

More angst!!!!

Definitely read the trigger and content warnings on this one. It's not the most detailed but most of it is just physical and emotional abuse.

And this is only the beginning of what goes on in this AU. I love Remus and Janus I swear.

————————

Tw/Cw's: U!Janus, physical abuse (hitting, kicking and rough handling), guilt tripping/emotional manipulation, crying, mentions of blood, verbal abuse/degradation, mentions of dehumanization, training a (kinda) human being. PLEASE TELL ME IF IM MISSING ONE!!

—————————

Janus stood over Remus' quivering frame. He wasn't very tall, per say. He was actually the shortest of the sides. But height doesn't really matter when it comes to him.

"Stand." Remus furiously shakes his head, refusing to even look up at the other. He can feel the air tense around him.

"Remus. Stand." Janus' voice cuts through the silence, striking Remus with pure fear. He shakes his head again. Janus stays completely silent which is somehow so much worse than the usual yelling.

What feels like hours pass, Remus unmoving and curled up on the floor. Finally, he decides to look up.

He regrets it immediately.

His eyes meet Janus' who's still standing over him. His face is blank, but his eyes hold a rage that would send God Himself cowering.

Remus whimpers. He wants to look away, but he can't. The glare is burning through every single one of his thoughts. Slowly, he uncurls his limbs, only the sound of a couple cracks filling the silence. His eyes are downcast, staring at Janus' heeled boots as he stands up.

His eyes snap shut tightly as he braces for impact when Janus takes a step closer. He waits, but nothing happens. Hesitantly, he opens his eyes. Janus is smiling, though every ounce of wrath is still visible in his face.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

Remus stays silent. Janus' smile disappears.

"Answer me."

Tears start forming in Remus' eyes. He tries his best to not let them fall. He can't let himself seem weak in front of this snake.

Janus roughly grabs his face with his hand, forcing him to meet his gaze again. He looks disgusted as the tears Remus had tried oh so hard to hold back start rolling down his cheeks.

"Do you need to be taught to speak, too?" Remus shakes his head again. The hand on his face squeezes painfully tight, sure to leave fingertip shaped bruises. He's pushed down to the floor.

"Speak." The gloved hand moves to under his chin, once again forcing Remus to look at him.

Remus opens his mouth, but nothing comes out. He wants so badly to scream, curse, tell this asshole to fuck off, but he can't. Something is stopping him. Something at the back of his head is telling him that this is how things should be, that he deserves to be trained like a mutt. He pushes those thoughts as far away as he can.

Janus stares him down.

Remus can't help the tears that start falling with renewed fervour as the hopelessness of the situation settles in. His mouth refuses to work, even as his mind screams helplessly.

Smack.

The sound registers first. Then the sting and the humiliation as he realizes what happened. Janus slapped him.