I can't decide

TW: Implied death, screaming, crying.

This is a really short angst ficlet inspired by the song I Can't Decide - by Scissors Sisters. It takes place sometime after SvS Redux.

No ship.

Remus groans as he walks back into the dark sides commons. "It's a bitch convincing people to like you. But if I stop now call me a quitter."

"Pleasing everyone isn't like you."

"Oh please. As if you haven't been trying to get with them too."

Janus sighs. "Remus, I told you. I don't want you to be accepted as well."

"Yeah sure. Just like you don't think of me as evil, huh?" Remus' volume was quickly escalating. "I've gotta hand it to you, you've played by all the same rules. It takes the truth to fool me, and now you've made me angry." His morningstar appears in his hands.

"R-Remus?" Janus is backed into the wall by the quickly approaching fellow dark side.

"I'm not evil! I'm not the bad twin, ok!?"

"I meant it! I'm not sorry Remus!" The mace crashes into the wall right next to the cowering sides head with a loud thump.

"Shut. Up!" Remus' glare then momentarily dissipates, giving poor Janus the tiniest bit of hope that he can be reasoned with. That all vanishes when a manic smile creeps onto Remus' face. He takes a step back, now pacing with a hand on his chin as he thinks.

"I can't decide, whether you should live or die." He turns his head back to Deceit, startling the snake side. "I could throw you in a lake, or feed you poison birthday cake. Though I wont deny, i'm gonna miss you when you're gone."

Janus' eyes widened. Remus is going to kill him. But... he wouldn't actually do it, right?

"I could bury you alive but you might crawl out with a knife and kill me when i'm sleeping." His anger comes back full force. "And that's why I can't decide, whether you should live or die." He pulls out the morningstar from the wall. Janus is sobbing, blubbering excuses and apologies. "You'll probably go to heaven, so don't hang your head and cry."

With a crazed look in his eyes, Remus lifts up the mace above his head.

"Lock the doors and close the blinds, i'm going for a ride!"

He swings down.