Finding Out (Good Boy AU)

I swear I didn't abandon this book!! I've got over twenty one shots that just need to be finished up. (I'm real slow in figuring out how I want them to go.)

I'll also be starting a new book to post all my shitty poetry if anyone's interested in that.

—————————

TW: U!Janus, burns, bruises and other injuries, panic attack, French swearing, referenced/implied: mental and physical abuse, shock collar, dehumanization, dissociation

Please, PLEASE! Tell me if i missed any.

——————————

Oooh Logan's pov? In a Remus-centric story? Woooow. It's not even first person lol. Just 3rd person following Logan. Still it was kinda weird. Sorry if the writing style changes suddenly, this was written over a long period of time.

—————————

Logan would never admit it, but he was getting worried. He hadn't seen Remus in over a week now. It's not unusual for the Duke to disappear for long periods of time before showing up again, but something about the last time he saw him doesn't sit right with him.

Before jumping to conclusions, Logan decides to ask around. He starts with the most logical option. The brother.

"Roman?"

The prince looks up from his messy notes piled on his desk with a smile. "What's up, corbata?"

Logan choses to ignore the Spanish nickname (not because he doesn't understand though, obviously), in favour of getting to the point of his visit. "Have you seen Remus lately?"

Romans brows furrow as he thinks. "No, I don't think so. He probably got caught up with fighting the Dragon Witche again." Logan nods, slightly disappointed. "Why? Did he do something?"

"No, he hasn't. That's exactly the problem." Without another word, Logic leaves Romans room.

Next up is Virgil. It wouldn't be unreasonable to think he'd know of the 'dark sides' whereabouts, considering he himself used to be one of them. Logan knocks at the anxious sides door. It opens a bit, letting Logan see just a sliver of Virgils face.

"Logan? What is it?"

"I was wondering if you know where to find Remus?" Virgil groans, clearly annoyed.

"No, and I don't care." He seems to hesitate, a look of guilt of his face before he slams the door shut again.

Great. Patton is the last one here to ask then.

Logan steps up to the childishly decorated door, briskly knocking and taking a step back. It opens and Patton steps through, smiling brightly.

"Oh, Logan! Everything alright, kiddo?" Logan thinks about it. Logically, nothing that he is aware of has gone wrong but.... he can't shake the feeling that something is happening with Remus. He choses to avoid the question altogether.

"I'm looking for Remus."

Patton can't hide the surprise on his face. "Remus? Is he ok?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out..." Patton's surprise melts into worry.

"Can I do anything to help?"

"No, I don't think so." Logan sighs, quickly adding on when he notices the guilt on Patton's face. "But that's alright! Everything is... most likely ok."

Patton nods sadly, and Logan heads back to his room to think.

Where would Remus be? The two obvious places are of course, the Imagination, and the Dark mindscape. It would be unwise to head to the Imagination without one of the Creativities with him. Roman seemed to be busy and Remus isn't an option for obvious reasons. So the Dark mindscape is the next step.