𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

A U T U M N ' S  P O V

The guy approach's me, with a smirk plastered on his face and leans over me, both of his hands on the back of my chair. He's about 5,11, with dark blonde greasy hair and blue eyes.

I take it back, all the guys from this school are not hot. This bitch has coffee breath. I slouch down in my chair, feeling uncomfortable. He just takes that as an invitation to lean closer to me.

"Hey, new girl, you're looking extra fucking sexy with them glasses on." He says creepily, looking me up and down as he licks his lips. "You look like a sexy porn star."

My heart rate immediately increases, scared and uncomfortable by his actions and words. He goes to touch my face, but I instantly flinch away, thinking he's going to hit me.

"Can you leave me alone, please?" I clear my throat, trying to sound as confident as possible. He just starts to play with my hair, twisting it with his finger and bringing it up to his nose, sniffing it.

Okay, that's just fucking creepy.

I grab his wrist and try to pull it away, but he doesn't budge. Instead, he grips onto my hair with his finger tighter.

"Let go," I plead, my hand still wrapped around his wrist, trying to pull him away.

"Aww you're cute when you beg for me."

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I don't respond and keep trying to pull away from him, but it doesn't work.

"Brad, if you don't get the fuck off her right now, you'll be having a black eye in a second." Grayson seethes, leaning over the desk closer to him; shooting him a glare.

The whole class falls silent, and eyes dart over to us with the look of pure and utter shock, spread across their faces.

Where is the teacher?! And who the hell is this? Is he like this all the time?

"Aye, shut the fuck up. Since when do you give a single fuck about a girl? She'll just be another slut I will fuck, then she's all yours, bro. And you'll do the exact same thing as me." Brad replies, kissing his teeth. What is this school?

"You better watch your fucking mouth, Brad." Grayson says, as he clenches his jaw.

Where is this teacher?

"He's fucking right, for once. If you don't let go of her right now, I'll kick you in the dick so hard you'll never be able to have sex ever again." I turn to see who the voice came from and standing there, is Maya. I love her already.

"Relax, shortie, I'll let you have a go with me after. Maybe, you two can go at it whilst I watch." Brad winks at her.

That is so disgusting. Is this what men always think about? Sorry, is this what boys always think about? I feel so uncomfortable and hate all the attention I'm getting. Hold the tears in, girl, you can do it.

"Do you want me to fucking do it?" Maya states loudly, walking over to him.

He lets go of my hair and takes a step back, with his hands up in defence.