𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

A U T U M N ' S P O V

I arrived at reception and got my timetable, locker number and code. The office lady also gave me a map of the school, so I could find my way around. God bless her.

My timetable consists of the subjects Maths, Biology, Chemistry, English literature and language, Business Studies, History, Art and Health and social care.

This makes me want to kill myself more than I already do.

I decide to go to my locker first and see if I can get into it okay then find my class, since I have about 10 or so minutes until the bell.

I make my way to my locker, the sheet says it's number 47 so I follow the numbers down on the lockers.

44, 45, 46, 47. . .

I find my locker and begin to type the code in.
It opened, thank god, I don't want to cause a scene or get any attention, I'm going to try and keep it like that for as long as possible.

I didn't have anything to put in my locker so I close it and look at my timetable to see what I have. Maths. Wow. I sigh and take my map out to see where room 12 is.

My eyes scan all over the map, at least 10 times, but room 12 isn't there. Are you kidding me right now? I look over it again and again but 12 isn't anywhere to be seen.

Gosh, I'm going to have to ask someone aren't I? I look around to see who to ask and a few lockers away, I see someone going through his locker and I decide to approach them.

When I approach him, I'm taken back with how hot he is. He looks about 6'4 but not the lanky kind, he has a well-built muscular body with the most perfect jawline I've ever seen.

He's wearing black converse, grey joggers, a black t-shirt that hugs his body perfectly, showing off his perfectly sculptured body and tattoos spread across his arms. On top of that, he's wearing jewellery.

He has black hair with a middle parting and strings of his hair fall perfectly over his smooth face. Why are all the boys here so hot?!

Am I in heaven or something?

I look at his books and see his name.

Grayson miles.

"Hey um, could you tell me where room 12 is please?" I ask. He turns to me and I get a better look at his face.

I kid you not when I say one eye is a perfect olive green colour and the other, a beautiful ocean blue colour.

Jesus how can one person be this hot and perfect? He needs to drop that skin care routine of his too. He also has some light freckles on his nose and cheeks.

"Did you just speak to me?" He asks. Oh my god, his voice too. It's just flawless. Not too high, not too low. Flawless.

Jesus, Autumn, snap out of it. You've met this boy for like 5 seconds.

"Um yeah, I asked where room 12–"

"Yeah, yeah, I fucking heard you." He scoffs.