˘͈ᵕ˘͈ twelve ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative ))

being severely confused with what yang yang said regarding 'cross-dressing' this term came across as something unfamiliar with. he cant recall at any points of his life having to associate with cross-dressing.

he picked up his same baseball varsity jacket before unplugging his phone from the charger and swiftly left the room.

it wasn't until moments where he settled down at the front of his best friend's dorm, having some probably awful flashback as to what he had witnessed the previous time he went in.

hoping to the moons from above would hear his prayers into barging into something no one should walk on into.

he knocked on the door, practically glad that it wasn't one of sheep's boyfriend but instead it was lo and behold sheep himself.

"what's up with your fuck streak?"

"mate as much as i want to keep a fuck streak with my husbands, i'm afraid i myself needs rest before i actually become paralysed."

"damn i relate to that shit wtf how are you still standing and not in pain or smth."

"because i am king and i just realised, you hadn't told me how you hit it off with johnny."

"i did not sign up for this sheep."

💗

the two soon settled themselves down onto yangyangs bed, mainly ten's best friend asking about his cherry popping experience out of pure curiosity. he didn't know ten being lewd was a person until the other opened up to him, and neither did he knew that his friend would take it in so well.

"so like basically he was so hot, like wtf how can someone be that hot fr, and like his tower is some good shit my man— LIKE WTF I COULD SWEAR IT WAS LIKE WHAT AT LEAST 8 INCHES SHEEP 8 FUCKING INCHES"

"ten wtf are you ok— are you building up sex drive shit, and seriously bottoming hurts how could you still want more."

"sheep you won't understand—"

"UHH SIR I HAVE TWO UNLIKE YOU, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND BITCH."

"johnny's hotter, taller, stronger and a perfect boyfriend ok ffs."

"whatever this conversation is fuckjng over dipshit. thanks to you and your stupid simping over john-d's talk i almost forgot to dress you up."

"ooo 'cross-dressing' whatever that is i wanna try shit on."

with that, ten stripped and changed into the clothes that his best friend had prepared for him. however one part of the outfit did make ten refuse to wear it, he didn't believe that a wig could outshine his already flawless hair.

"sheep in not wearing this wig but i like the fit though. i'm so pretty omg if only you could be me."

"ten you hoe but you look fucking great ive gotta admit ok, just promise me you won't dirty the outfit pls wASH THEM BEFORE RETURN THANKS."

feeling satisfied with how he looks, he quickly put on his jacket and ran back to his own room to prevent anyone to see him wearing something that isn't really normalised in society.

whatever it was, ten was so ready to fully take in the plumber's again.

//—-//—-//

+ cryingoverjonah bestie i wrote this at 2AM for you </3 and because a part of me couldn't sleep so </3

+ anyways i wrote this in the dark because i love killing my vision so :D also tens outfit will be revealed in the next chapter so stay tuned bitches 💗💗