˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ninteen ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative and text ))

"jeffery are you sure ten doesn't hate me, he's ignored all my text, walked past me with his prick best friend glaring at me. and woRST OF ALL HE DIDNT GIVE ME A TIME TO DROP BY HIS PLACE HELP ME JAE I THINK HE HATES ME."

"johnny chill, you're literally overthinking everything. and please let go of my hand before i jab you on your stomach."

he whined before defeatedly withdrew his clingy arms that were snaked around his friend's arm.

"now, show me what you texted him. maybe just maybe i could help in someways."

"when i said shut the fuck up i meant actually shutting the fuck up if you see anything inappropriate there."

"as if it's like my first day knowing you."

💗

johnny the plumber:
and that's how jaehyun spilt milk over kevin and him at the party.

ten:
hELP WHAT IM DYING-
how the heck did that even happen though- and kevin?
as in the guy whom i thought you were when you popped my cherry?

johnny the plumber:
well dont die because i wont get to hug you if you do
and because jae invited kevin over to someone's party in attempts of trying to steal his chemistry notes.
yeah i'm the partner in crime btw
there's only one kevin wtf you talking about

ten:
even if i wanted to die you probably would be hugging me at that moment-
true facts.
if you didnt succeed in stealing that junk dont talk to me.

johnny the plumber:
mind you, you're talking to johnny suh.
of course we have the notes.

ten:
im glad, now share some with me.

johnny the plumber:
im coming over for a study session-

ten:
just studying 👀

"okay thats it, i've reached my peak at this. i will not accept helping two horny lovers with the constant urge to fuck everyday get together."

"ouch is that what you think of me as-"

"yes."

" will you just continue and read the most recent text that i sent, ill buy you starbucks."

"deal. matcha frappe with extra whip and java chips thank you sugar daddy."

johnny the plumber:
ten??
hello??
are you there or are you busy.
...
tEN its been 7 hours reply me now or i'm coming over.
:( dont ignore me please
did yangyang tell you anything about what happened today
i want to explain if you would let me
i'm coming over
i cant stand this anymore.

"so are you actually going over? because its literally 9PM right now."

"i dont even know if he wants to see me or not."

"john you sound those needy bottoms that seem like they actually did something wrong but it was a 'miSunDerstAndiNg'. stop this bottom energy in this household."

"ok fine ill go now bye dont miss me brat."

"bye thirsty bottom energy johnny."

well, little did they know that yangyang was just trying to help ten, maybe.

%%———-%%

+ chile, sch started for me so uhhh not so very frequent updates yikes not when i take 3 pure sciences.

+ n e ways uhh my class is supposed to be the top class idk but like i think i'm going to die in that class so rip me and because of the fucked up education system all my friends only have 3-6 hours of sleep daily i have 5 hours and apparently this is considered a lot 🦟

+ also i would come on wp for maybe at most thrice a week to reply and do stuff so yes bye