˘͈ᵕ˘͈ fifteen ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative )) : warning, this chapter consists of heavy bdsm and displaying of kinks, there would be some bdsm involved in this whole scene but towards the end it would be normal so once again feel free to skip sugar biscuits </3

"johnny let go of me—"

"—there, i think you look prettier when you know how to shut that mouth of yours."

to which johnny had pulled out a black gag ball and tightly wrapped it around ten's mouth area. knowing that he was a brat that for sure wouldn't be silent during the painful session.

"if i hear another sound or you kicking up your legs, i will not hesitate to mess your face up."

and it was the fact that ten was so taken aback by johnny's duality, just as he compared how johnny was like after their previous session verses now.

he felt like a completely different person in bed, this had only created further panic in ten, since he wasn't used to these types of 'play' before.

ten was busy in his thoughts and neglected the fact that his partner had placed on a red set of cushioned leather cuffs, whilst pulling ten's whole body on his straightened out legs on the bed.

johnny realised that he was still in a thinking state, being oblivious to the fact that he was about to get his supposed 'punishment'.

knowingly he landed the first hit with a powerful force on the smaller's sitting area, which quickly snapped ten's thoughts away.

with a very heavy muffed scream that emitted from every hit, he came to felt his partner's large hands that fitted perfectly onto his curves.

remember how he was panicking about this 'play', only to find himself falling deeper in immense pleasure.

💗

"you're secretly enjoying this aren't you."

johnny had stopped landing the hits after feeling ten's heartbeat accelerating with each hit that he landed.

not to mention he felt something poking on his right thighs indicating that ten was turned on by the pain.

being the nice guy he is, he lifted ten up from his lap and placed him flat down on the bed, proceeding to cuff his legs together with the same type of bondage.

he unbuttoned the front part of ten's dress leaving him still with the dress intact but his entire chest area was exposed to the surroundings.

johnny walked towards his toolbox and picked up a long black object, it looked very thin and it wasn't like anything ten has seen before.

as the taller walked behind ten's head he stood there before engulfing the smaller's vision by a cloth, he then removed the gag ball from his partner's mouth.

"i'm giving you a chance, if you make any loud noises this whip will be on your face."

"yes."

completely unaware due to his vision blocked, he felt a swat landed on his face. it was a stinging pain which only got hotter as time passes.

"mind your words ten."

"y-yes master."

he landed swats everywhere on his partner's fragile body, leaving multiple red lines of markings to cover. due to johnny's uncontrollable strength, it wasn't really unexpected to see ten's skin erupting traces blood that oozed out.

with his blindfold filled with the salty saline tears that fell with the increasing strength which landed on his body, he was a crying mess beneath johnny.

it didn't take long for the fifty swats to land on his body to be over, he couldn't help to feel excited about what he's facing later.

all he knew was that he enjoyed it.

it felt like a sin but he liked it.

//—-//—-//

+ hi so this is part 2 like continuing from the previous chapt and ik i'm dragging it but stfu it was either i wrote a 2k word chapter so yeah also i'll finish it later in the day to fret not— we will get very good scenes bye

+also nothing that i write is edited because i have too much on my plate to edit this so once it's done i publish it instantly okie bye again 💗