˘͈ᵕ˘͈ seven ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative )) : warning, this chapter deals with the topic of obscene acts more specifically sexual acts known as smuts, if you are not comfortable with reading this, please feel free to skip this chapter 💗.

johnny dropped his toolset kit on the floor probably due to the high sexual tension that was filling up between them. or more specifically what ten had said.

he placed one of his right arms onto ten's shoulder before forcefully pushing him backwards and onto the bed. not forgetting to close the door with his left leg.

but just as ten was about to fall from the impact to the cushion, with a single push, it caused johnny the one to be flat on the bed. while ten made his way to crawl and kneel down inbetween on johnny's chest.

in a sense, ten was somehow releasing a more dominant figure as compared to johnny. guess he was trying to portray a top image but this dominant figure, didn't last long.

johnny had to admit, he was stunned by how fast things went, he quickly got dismissed from his thoughts when he saw ten on top of him.

there was no way he's bottoming. he used both of his veiny muscular hands, and plopped it down on both sides of tens hips. very firmly.

"are you going to be obedient? because i hate bad boys."

"no shit sherlock"

johnny was obviously not happy with the tone usage of ten, he immediately got up while asking ten to follow him.

he went to his toolbox and pulled out a rope. swiftly tying it on the others neck, tightly. after the rope intermission was done, he briefly kicked ten's funny bone which caused him to wince while falling down onto a pet like posture.

"i said that i liked obedient boys didn't i."

💗

johnny picked him up from the ground and mercilessly threw him onto the bed. without providing ten enough time to process what just happened.

in another instant, he found himself nude on his lower half of his body. while what felt like a finger entered.

whilst doing him, he slipped in another finger and leaned onto tens back so that he could satisfy him on the front.

planting sloppy wet kisses down his neck and jawline, instead of having the room atmosphere filling with loud leud noises it was in fact masked with small suppressed moans.

not that ten didn't want to, it was his other half that forbidden him to do so. due to his response awhile back.

when johnny felt that ten seemed to be prepared enough, he got his length out and went in.

(smooth like butter-)

like most people would start it slow to ensure the bottom would have time to adjust, he pounded him. which that sudden motion caused ten to sing. a very very leud song.

johnny being johnny, felt that ten didn't respect his demands, so just as he predicted this would happen, he already prepared duct tape. since the duct tape was not easy to tear off, he used his mouth to rip it.

with that being stated, he came out of ten but flipped him over so that he would be facing him. within a flip, he went ahead and pasted the tape onto tens lips.

due to johnny foreseeing how ten would probably take it off, he held both of his hands and pulled it closer to him causing ten to be the one moving on the length.

as they were fucking the hell out of each other, the bed was creaking hard, not to mention his cat ears that jingle in every motion. turned johnny on so much, topping off with the leud face ten produced.

it wasn't helping one bit, neither was johnny stopping a thing.

//—//—//
+ itS been that long since ive written scenes tbh so don't blame me if shits bad :(
+ idk this was fused with a little master & pet??
+ y'all i wrote this on the bus and it's night time and the person at the back could literally see what I've been writing HELL.