˘͈ᵕ˘͈ thirteen ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative )): warning, this chapter deals with just a tinyy bit of sexual thoughts and acts like very small so if you aren't comfortable with that please feel free to skip 💗

once ten reached his room, he shut the door gently and swiftly removed his outer coat of the jacket only reveal his alice outfit.

after loads of contemplating over whether to put on the wig that came along with actually transforming into alice himself, he thought that it was a little bit too over the top so he simply tossed it into his closet.

it wasn't long before the dreaded sunset came by, the time now was 7:30 PM. he only had 30 minutes more before he does his concert on the bed.

switching his LED lights from white to dark blue only to match his whole set up to a alice in wonderland theme. spicing things up by putting on the same cat ears with jingling bells, he attached himself with a cat tail plug.

since he was so obsessed with cats, not surprisingly he turned himself into a cat.

he sat himself on the bed, glancing upon the literally leaking faucet and sinisterly chuckling to himself having the thought of actually breaking stuff for sex.

eventually he got bored of waiting and started to practice his positions on the bed, because ever since his first cherry popping session, he didn't exactly feel satisfied with himself.

he wanted more.

💗

it was a dread waiting for johnny's arrival. it was already 8 and he still isn't here, ten felt sexually frustrated, very.

it wasn't long before he started to finger his mouth while kneeling down and having his knees spread apart by a little.

since ten was a all rounder, he had a special trait of flexibility which he thought why not put it into use. he started to lay his chest down onto the bed whilst still maintaining his posture with his knees still up and apart.

he was completely in his own world, with his left hand jerking and his right hand fingering into his cavern, he was completely oblivious by the stunned man who stood by his door.

turns out ten didn't lock the door earlier, neither did he listen closely to the door knockings. which eventually led to johnny opening the door to find himself feeling all sorts of adrenaline rush building up him.

johnny had to admit, he felt something towards ten.

//—-//—-//

+ yeah tenalice stfu they're gorgeous, honestly tenalice is stuck in my mind everywhere and i want to see another ten cross dressing right now.

+ pic above for reference </3

+bye sugar crumbs