˘͈ᵕ˘͈ six ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative ))

johnny had prepared all this materials in a box which looked like it was a toolbox per say. more specifically a blue one to match his plumber jacket or whatever.

he went to his full length mirror to give a quick check on his final appearance before sexily sweeping his hair back with his left free hand while talking to himself " johnny you're so sexy."

with a smug look on his face he fixed himself one last time before grabbing the keys and walking out of his dorm.

because johnny being johnny, whilst walking halfway towards the other side of the dormitories for his job. he realised that he had forgotten to take his phone along with him.

so he went back and just as he was about to unlock his door, it suddenly came to him that he took the wrong set of keys. which was meant for his cars.

" oh shit, im so screwed."

meanwhile ten was still busy admiring how he looked in his costume that yangyang set him up on.

"I look finer than the kardashians, damn i should have my own show : stylin' up with the chittaphon; 10/10 perfection the series."

the current time is 8:30, johnny was seriously running late for his job. now he's really the square. he tried all sorts of ways by using his instruments in his toolbox to pry open the golden doorknob.

just as he was about to give up and just hit for his appointment, jaehyun, the foreign transferee who was known for his perfect smile throughout the campus showed up.

"oh hey what's up johnny- what's up with you?" "locked out of my own dorm."

"wait- didn't you give me one of your spare keys because we needed to visit each other for some group work we had last semester?"

"JAEHYUN YOU'RE LITERALLY MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR."

"foreign swaggers forever honestly"

💗

the clock struck 9 and neither johnny nor kevin was anywhere to be seen.

ten was obviously not happy with what the both had promised but didn't turn up on time. especially johnny who was supposed to be here and hour ago to fix his leaking sink.

whereas kevin was supposed to turn up and fuck the daylights out of him.

ten felt that maybe he was too lenient on the both of them and especially kevin in this perspective because being the soft heart man ten is, was nice enough to be the bottom on his first cherry popping session.

he spread his arms and fell right back onto his back on his bed. while slowly feeling knocked out by his dark red led lights set up, his eyelids fell heavy and soon enough, there was a loud knock on the door.

"for fucks sake can i literally not have my own peace."

he rubbed his eyes a little before a vague thought popped up into his mind that maybe, that was kevin. the one standing behind those doors is the man in his dreams.

he adjusted all this outfit before running on his tiptoes towards the door in a childish yet cute manner.

he took a deep breathe to calm himself down as he was about to face the real deal. opening the door, he saw a tall figure that was at least a head taller than him. towering over him, he wore a blue outer coat as he had piercings on his right side of his ear.

which to ten, is really really hot.

his hair was dirty blond that seemed like he had long hair before, but decided to keep it extremely short because of some reasons perhaps.

"hi, you must be ten, right? im sorry i was a little late cause of a very long story."

ten swallowed his saliva that was tempted to drip out. how could a man's voice sound so sexy yet charming at the same time.

"the only long thing we would have is you in me for a longgg time."

johnny was stunned. he had never expected ten to be dressed up as something so seductive that seemed like he had just popped out of a obscene clip.

ten had wore a laced black cat costume, assuming that he was trying to correspond with the colour of his hair. he wore cat ear clips with bells jingling each time he moves.

to his neck, where he wore a black pet collar which consisted of 'L O V E' imprinted on it. not to mention he also went along and wore several silver necklaces and one other black laced choker.

his outfit was simple. a black mesh of see though wear over and under it was a black and white stripped long sleeved cropped top that only covered one third of his body.

while his legs were dressed up in a checkered stockings with those clips which was meant to clip onto the stockings to make sure they stay put.

(( sorry yall really gotta try and picture this :p im unsure on how i got this knowledge but maybe because Tyruhbish taught me a lot on how to style up ykyk.))

"sooo.. how'd you like my fit."

"lets shut up and fuck already."

///—-///—-///
+ most unholy shit ive written in a longass time not that i don't write these just that im regaining all this stuff back
+ totally fun next chapter
+ pls add me on Instagram like neOmu lonely yk @//shellinows if you add me nEOmu haPpi