˘͈ᵕ˘͈ fourteen ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

(( narrative )) : warning, this chapter consists of very mini bdsm and mentions of kinks maybe, there might be some bdsm involved near the last part of the chapter to feel free to skip innocent buns </3

ten was living in his own fantasy of pleasuring himself. so much till a point where everything was a lights out for him.

that was until he heard a thud on the floor, which meant he had an intruder.

realising the situation he was in right now, his senses came back to him and halted everything to a stop in an instant.

"um hey, why didn't you tell me you were coming in. bitch i could use a warning."

"oh, so its my fault now huh slut."

"i'm not a slut you prick, just that you should learn to have manners fucktard."

johnny felt insulted in every single way, it honestly wasn't even his fault in the first place, thanks to ten jerking himself off so immensely, he couldnt even hear the knockings on the door.

while remaining eye contact with ten, he raised up his hands and lifted four fingers up.

leaving ten confused with his hand gestures.

"what the fuck are you doing. are you a mute or what." yet he got no response from the taller. except the fact that his four fingers changed back to just a thumb, ten was no mathematician but he was sure johnny meant six.

"ten, what's your favourite number?"

💗

"what the fuck johnny."

again, there wasn't any response from johnny but another finger was raised up. this time ten could assume it was seven.

he had a thought that johnny was counting something along his words. so he did try his luck to prove his thought.

"fuck johnny what's your problem. dipshit, mother fucking flirt."

as expected his fingers changed from two to five meaning a total of ten. so his point was proven that every curse word he uttered out resulted in a finger being added.

"i believe i made myself clear that i hate disobedient boys, didn't i. and i was sure i had asked you a question. so tell me princess, what's your favourite number."

clearly ten was shocked by the pet name of 'princess' yet johnny sounded so dominant at the same time.

"um, its ten if you couldn't tell master."

"well it seems that you arent good for nothing after all. clearly you are my pet and master was the right term."

ten felt his cheeks heat up at the sudden compliment from johnny, maybe he does kinda regret cursing that much at him.

"heads up princess, as much as for the sweet talks, you're still not off the hook until you get your punishment."

"well, what is it?"

"whats ten times ten princess?"

"one hundred?"

"well thats exactly your punishment. one hundred times of you screaming my name to stop. unless your pain tolerance is high but i doubt so."

the younger was obviously still clueless about what the supposed punishment was, as he tried to put two and two together johnny took out a few objects from his toolbox.

or sexbox as he would call it. since he came prepared with some interesting objects you would see in lewd movies.

perhaps he got most of his ideas from fifty shades.

he took one of the objects that was shaped like a leash with a strap attached to it. as he walked towards ten and secured it tightly around his neck.

"johnny, i still don't understand what the punishment is."

ten was genuinely curious but then johnny raised his hands and slapped him across the face. before he yanked the smaller's hair towards him.

"first of all princess, its master not johnny. second of all, if you are still unaware if the situation, my hands and together with those objects right there will be landing on your ass."

\\—-\\—-\\

+hi hello anneyong, bitch is back after a week of procrastinating i love me.
+ n e ways sorry for dragging the smut plot lmao, i was tryna make it kinky but bhfwfhyw.
+ next chapt = hot smut