Chapter 1: Miracle Child

Third person POV (Backstory) 13 years ago..)

------------------------

"How's work honey? you seem stressed" Victoria asks her husband who just sat down at the dinner table.

"It's fine love, don't worry about it" Salvatore answers with a sigh.

"Don't look so worried now you know it's not good for the baby" He says, looking down at her growing stomach.

"Yeah mom you should just leave it to dad, don't worry about a thing right now" the 11 year old Domenic says with food stuffed in his mouth. 

"Alright alright I'm not gonna worry. Thank you Domenic, what a caring son I have" Victoria says with a chuckle.

"I can be caring too!" The little 5 year old Malcolm exclaimed, raising his hand towards the ceiling.

"Me too!" Isaiah repeats after his twin with a smile.

"Do you know if it's a girl or a boy yet?" Ezekiel asks, ignoring his younger brother's loudness.

"I think I want it to be a surprise this time," Victoria says with a smile.

"Probably just gonna be another brother" 9 year old Zane says while cutting his steak.

"You never know," Victoria laughs. 

"I know. There's no way it's gonna be a girl, I can feel it" Zane says, looking at his mother.

3 months later....

"DADDY DADDY!" The little Isaiah loudly calls as he comes running through the door of his father's office.

"What has happened, Is everybody alright!?" Salvatore asks, stressed as he quickly jumps up on his feet and rushing towards his youngest son.

"It's mommy she said the baby's coming-" Isaiah explains with tears as Salvator quickly takes him in his arms as he makes his way towards his wife.

"Dad you're finally here!" Ezekiel says with relief as he sees his father fast approaching.

"Victoria, are you alright, Is the baby really coming!? will you be okay-" Salvatore gets interrupted by his wife putting her weak hand on his shoulder.

"I'm alright, just feeling like i'm gonna pass out from all the pain but otherwise i'm fantastic" Victoria explains between her panting.

"C'mon let's get you to the hospital" Salvatore says as he takes his wife in his arms, carrying her easely to the car.

"Hurry up boys, your mother needs to get to the hospital fast" He says without looking back.

At the hospital, Victoria get's immediate attention from the nurses as they set her down in a wheelchair and take her towards the room where she will be giving birth to the baby with the unknown gender.

Salvatore follows his wife to support her as he instructs his eldest sons to look after the others while they wait in the waiting room.

"Alright now I need you to push" The nurse calmly explains as she stands between the legs of Victoria.

Victoria clenches her jaw as she tries to handle the intense pain in her body. She has given birth many times before but this time it's different, the pain is even worse and she can feel that something isn't right.

"I can't, I can't do this!" Victoria cries with tears running down her face.

Her grip on Salvatore's hand starts to slip from the sweat and her breathing gets heavier. More nurses rush into the room with panic as they seem to have detected a problem.