Chapter 29

Diamonds POV

I slowly opened my eyes and instantly felt the feelings of a major headache or after effects of a concussion. Most likely the second option as I did black out and probably smashed my head onto the concrete.

Observing my surroundings, I noticed many things. One, this was an amateur's torture room. I knew that because of the cleanliness and order of the weapons; like they had just been bought and hung up they way they'd been packaged. What a neek.

Two, we were in the north of somewhere. The shadow from the chair I was tied to showed me this. And three, it was Lala who fucking kidnapped me. I knew this because he was standing right in front of me.

"Hi bae! So what are we here for today?" I asked him, completely ignoring the circumstances we were in. He stood puzzled for a couple of seconds, then seemed to regain composure.

"You know why I've brought you here."

"Umm...brought? I think the better term would be kidnapped. Sorry, just trying to help with your English vocab." I continued with the innocent act and I could tell it was driving him up the wall.

"Stop playing dumb with me," he said through gritted teeth, "You know exactly why you're here."

Now don't get me wrong, I was playing the confused and lost act, but I genuinely didn't know what he was on about.

"Ohhh you want a ransom so you can be even more rich that you already are. Don't think I didn't see you whole wall filled with Jordans still in their shoe boxes on our face times."

"I know all of them are so beautiful and everyone does that...stop tryna distract me and no that is not why you're here so stop. playing. games."

There was a long pause of awkward silence of me just staring at him blankly and him doing this weird thing with his eyebrows to try and get me to say whatever it was he wanted me to say. Finally, he snapped and gave up. Again, what a neek.

"Damn it! Fine. I've brought you here-" I interrupted him even though he was telling me at last why I was here. I know I'm so stupid sometimes.

"Brought? I thought we went over this bae? I really do think the better term is kidnapped-"

"LET ME SPEAK GAHDAMN! Maybe I should throw you back to where I found you and borrowed you from."

"Borrowed? Now that's even worse babe. Come on say it with me 'k-i-d-n-a-p-p-"

"I know how to fucking spell you dumb b-bitch!" He slapped me across my face while breathing heavily. I think I made him a tad angry but I'm not too sure with that facial expression he has going on.

"...Loll you really thought you ate that. About 'you dumb b-b-b-bitch'. Cant even speak for shit." I was riling him up even more by laughing at him and I was loving every second of it.

"Right," He was still taking short breaths in and out to seemingly calm himself down, "The reason you're-"

"Oh yeah why am I here again?" If Latavious was white, I think he would be gong bright red with anger right now. He stalked over to the wall and began punching it bare lightly. "Ooh, sorry bad boy." I needed to stop, it's like I wanted him to kill me.

He walked back over and glared at me. "I'm gonna need a drink after this."

"Okay?...and stop tryna be Hardin babe. It's not a good look."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever you're bare jarring. Anyway we need to make a video to you family saying-" He glared at me as I opened my mouth, as if he knew I was going to ask why I was there again. "That me and you are getting married and you're ready for him to hand down the mafia to us. Capiche?"

He looked at me expectantly and I struggled to hold my laugh in. Then as he went to come over to me, he tripped and that's when I lost all control.

"Stoppp ahahahahaha how the fuck you gonna trip lolllll nah don't dead me I can't do this anymore. Man give me that fucking plate. About 'capiche' fuck you think you're talking to?" He was clearly embarrassed so he just turned his back to me and got the live camera ready.

"Don't fuck this up, look like a loving couple and and tell them what I told you."

"What did you tell me again?" He went to speak but my family connected to the live.

"Hey guyyssss!" Everyone looked at me weirdly and murmed amongst themselves. "Anyways... as you can see me and my boo Latavious are together right now and guess what?...we're getting married!" The reaction was dead though.

"...lol." Someone said but I couldn't see who it was but it sounded suspiciously like T. Suddenly, somebody was shoved to the side and I could see T and Shae standing there with my family. What were they doing there? I'd only been gone for like two days. Shae looked emotionless on the outside but I could see genuine concern dancing in his eyes.

"Sorry we're springing this on you guys but we're just sooo in love, we couldn't wait. Oh and dad you can finally pass the mafia down to us now." Everybody stared at me like I was crazy.

"She's deffo kidnapped. Cos ain't no way." Mum said and walked off from the camera after commenting that.

"...Anyways, that was all I wanted to tell you man so bye love you." Latavious ended the call and slowly clapped.

"Well that was quite the performance. Bravo. Dead crowd though I can't lie."

"Ahlie."

"Well I'm going to let you get some rest now cos the weddings tomorrow!"

"What?!"

"The weddings tomorrow, didn't you hear me? Night ,love."

He bent down and kissed my forehead while I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "Night babe," I smiled back.

Walking out of the room, he turned and blew a kiss to me. What a wet yute.

When he finally left, I pulled my arm forward and admired the shank I stole from him.

Guess we're not getting married tomorrow babes.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really tired and I guess I had no real motivation to actually write. Please vote and comment it really helps me out and makes my day.

-Renée x