Chapter 3

WARNING FLASHING LIGHTS IN THE VIDEO DONT WATCH IF YOU REACT TO FLASHING LIGHTS SUCH AS HAVING EPILEPSY!^^^⚠️⚠️⚠️

Diamond's POV

When we pulled up at the club, it was already heaving with sweaty bodies. One wink at the bouncer and we were in. "Girl we is about to have some fun tonight!" Sapph literally screamed and dragged me to the bar.

"One martini and a vodka please," I grinned at the bartender "we are getting wasted then we are getting laid and I don't give two fucks about the consequences when we get home."

"Hell yeah bitch that's what I'm talking 'bout," she said while downing her drink and getting up. Slightly swaying on her feet, she danced her way to the crowd of bodies and eyed for her victim. Turning to me she gave me a look that said' bingo' and started grinding on the man she was most likely gonna sleep with tonight.

Finishing off my drink, I spotted a sexy man who was already checking me out. I made my way over to him and started swaying my hips more than usual. "Hey handsome, what you doing tonight?" I asked biting my lip.

"Nothing until you came along baby"

"Well maybe we can do something together then mmh?" Grinding on him I looked over my shoulder to see him already getting aroused. When the beat dropped I twerked on him making him grab my ass. Feeling his boner, I smirked to myself and pushed my ass into him even more. "Wanna go somewhere else baby?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

Watching him nod eagerly, I led him towards a empty room and locked the door. I pushed him onto the bed and began undressing him.Quickly flipping us over, he pulled my clothes off. He put protection and whispered in my ear. 

"I'm gonna make you scream all night long," Without warning he pushed himself into me and pounded into me relentlessly. His grunts and my moans filled the silence as the bed slapped against the wall.

This was gonna be a long night, I smirked to myself.

Deshae's POV: 

"Anthony, we gotta go!"

"Alright just gimme 10 more minutes I'm almost done! Gotdamn why you in such a rush?"

" I dunno A, maybe just maybe because this meeting could either make or break our empire? But I don't know that's just an assumption," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. I mean love my brother to death and I would die for him but sometimes I wouldn't mind being the murderer myself. 

"Fine, let's go say bye to mum then we can go and be on our merry way" clapping his hands like a little kid he ran off to our mum's room. Sometimes I wonder if he really is 24 years old.

Once Anthony had finally said bye which took about another 30 minutes and a lot of unnecessary tears, we got on the plane to the Uk for our 1 week stay.

 'I really wonder how this man is in the mafia' I thought to myself.

Arriving in the UK, we drove off in our assigned cars towards the British Mafia's base. As we reached the place, I saw King the current leader waiting for us at the doors.

 "Gentlemen, I see you have finally arrived, safely I hope?" He asked amusingly.

Looking over at Anthony, I mentally face palmed at his actions. He was running up to all the guards doing god knows what to them. Scowling I said,"He can get a bit...energetic at times."

"I can see that," he chuckled, "we let's have our meeting then you can settle down and eat with us if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah that's fine, just gimme a sec... Anthony vieni qui! Ora abbiamo la riunione!"

Laughing to himself, King walked off while we followed. Seated in the office, A and I took the time to admire the room. "Well since we've come to discuss business matters I think we should get straight to it."

After a long 2 hours of talking and signing contracts we finally finished. King stood up and shook both our hands. "Well gentlemen, I hope you enjoy your stay in the UK and thank you for taking the time to be here."

"No problem, but I have one question..." Anthony looked at me shocked as I don't normally do this.

Concealing his shock as well, King nodded. "I had noticed that your heir to the mafia is not here, shouldn't he be here in this meeting?"

Smiling to himself like there is a joke only he knows ,he finally answered, "Actually, she is elsewhere doing business." Raising his eyebrow daring me to say something.

Glaring at him and his attitude, I simply nodded and stormed out of the office with A beside me. Not uttering a word, I entered my room and went over the work I had brought with me. 

Some can say I'm a workaholic but I always make sure to make time for my family. Knowing not to talk to me right now, Anthony went off on his own mumbling something along the lines of, "Fat mothafucker, his bitch ass wanna slam the door in my face. Bitch." 

Smiling at his words I carried on working.

The dinner I had gone down for was enjoyable but I still couldn't help wondering where King's daughter was. Dismissing the thought, I got ready for bed and started to doze off. Little did I know that at 4am all my questions were going to be answered.

By getting woken up by booming music from a purple and blue Lamborghini.

King's office (you can imagine whatever you want though)^^^

Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote

-Renée🥴