Chapter 10

Diamonds POV:

Walking out of the bathroom, I sat at my vanity table thingy or whatever it's called.

"Fam this mission is longggg." I spoke to myself.

Applying my make up, I walked to my dresser to pick something suitable for tonight's task. "Hmmm, too long, too formal, too expensive...and just right."

It was a white minidress that revealed just the right amount of cleavage and really clung to me like a second skin.

The mirror seemed to be beckoning me so I strutted over and admired what stared back at me.

"Damn this ass is fat," I slapped my arse and thanked myself for actually not being lazy and working out. Grabbing my phone ,I went onto my playlists and found the right one named: Hype Shit.

Crybaby by Megan The Stallion came on and I starting dancing to the beat.

Ayy
Real hot girl shit (ayy, ayy)
Lay on my stomach, toot it up, do the crybaby (crybaby)
Look back, hold it open, now he annihilated (yeah)
Moaning like a bitch when he hit this pussy
Damn, he probably wanna wear my hoodie (ah)
Choke me, spank me, look at me, thank me (thank me)
If I give it to another nigga, he'll hate me (he'll hate me)
Spit, slurp, give him that work
Fell too fast for me, now the nigga hurt
Deeper, deeper, I need a reaper
Thought I was in trouble how he tearin' them cheeks up
Keep me a freak, who the flavor of the week?
If I make up the rules, then I don't think it's cheatin'
Jordan, Tommy, Timothy, Daniel (which one?)
Might let Jonathan bring in Sarah (come here, Sarah)
Bitch tryna brag about taking my man (huh?)
Ha, I needed me a nigga off my hands (hahahaha)
Uh-uh, don't fuck me like that, fuck me like this, yeah, ayy

Uh, his friends and his dad hate me (yeah)
I broke his lil' heart, he a crybaby (wah-wah-wah)
If I ain't let him hit the pussy by now
Then that nigga lame if he still waitin' (ah, ah, ah)
I ain't even save your number (nope)
So no, I can't reply to no text (no text)
I make him cry 'bout the pussy, hmm
Probably why my shit so wet (ah, ah, ah, ah, wah, wah, wah)

My arse bounced perfectly to each beat thanks to the help of those stripper classes Sapph and I took for fun.

Clapping was suddenly heard and I slowly turned around to see T and Sapph applauding while Shae just stood there with a dazed look on his face.

"I'm guessing it was good then?" I asked.

"Good? Pfft sis you know you ate that shit up." Sapph playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"Well I guess you were having to much fun to realise that we are now officially late for our mission huh?" A deep voice boomed out.

"The fuck? Who spoke? I swear to God if this place is haunted or sum shit I've already got a bag packed."

Someone scoffed and I frantically looked around only to fine it was Deshae who said all of this.

"Ohhh makes sense."Nodding to myself I sat back down in my bed.

"Didn't you hear me or are you deaf? I said we're L.A.T.E."

"Oh I know what you said." I stood up to almost his 6 foot 4 height with my 6 foot 1 self in heels. Damnnn why he look so fine in that suit tho- focus Di. We can't get distracted by this sexy muscular man in front of us. "Right Sapph lets take the the Audi and we can race to the spot to get there in time."

"Are you challenging us? Please say yes," T said barely containing his excitement.

I chuckled, "Yes we are challenging you now first one down stairs gets a five second head start. Go!"

We all sped off down the stairs but not surprisingly T got there first.

"Yess I won. Come one Deshae I got us the 5 seconds!"

"What's ever we were gonna win anyway," he grunts out in his sexy deep voice. Focus bitch! Can't have you caught lacking.

We both got into our cars and revved our engines.

"Ready bitch?" I looked over to Sapph who was re applying her lip gloss.

"You know it" she smirked back.

I rolled down my window and yelled over the sound of the engines , "READY PUSSY HOES?"

Seeing Shae clench his jaw at being called a pussy, I smiled to myself. My plan was already in motion.

"Three, two one go!"

The boys car sped off while I was scrolling through my playlists to get the correct song for the mood.

"Girl it's been ten seconds if you didn't know," Sapph laughed at me

"Shit really? Aight guess we're gonna have to go ten times harder now,"

As soon as I stepped in the gas pedal Ain't shit by Doja Cat blasted through the speakers. Before we zoomed off I saw a faint silhouette of dad shaking his head at our antics and heading back inside with what looked to be a cup of tea. This guy I thought to myself.

Speeding down the roads I saw Shae' car not too far in the distance. They obviously thought we were never gonna catch up to them. Accelerating even more, we finally caught up to them much to their surprise. And just in time I rolled down my window for them to hear us screaming out dojas lyrics as I looked Deshae in the eye.

I'm not your mommy, nigga, find a new hobby, nigga
Return, yo, 'fore I get picked up, your shit's in the lobby, nigga
I'm not gon' key your car, I'll call your fucking mom
You should have paid my rent, go get a fucking job
Niggas ain't shit, come up in your crib
All up in your fridge, can't pay rent
Look at what you did, listen to your friends
When they say, niggas ain't shit, 'cause
Niggas ain't shit

Cackling we zoomed off in front of them leaving them behind in our dust. Serves the cocky assholes right.