Chapter 1

Diamonds dress^^^

Diamonds POV:

I look at my phone and it says 19:45. The fuck? I swear it said 15:00 pm just a couple minutes ago. Pulling myself out of bed I remembered that I had a mission today and I couldn't afford to be late.

 "SAPPHIRE, GET YOUR ASS IN THIS ROOM," I yelled. I could hear her loud footsteps heading towards my room. "What the fuck? The fuck you yelling at me for?",she  grumbled. I laughed loudly and reminded her of our mission. 

We almost always go together and we're nicknamed 'The Silent Sisters' because no one can ever hear us coming for them. The look of realisation on her face was priceless. "Shit." She ran out my room probably to get ready for the task.

Once I did my routine, I pulled on a black, revealing dress that would surely get our targets attention. I did some simple Smokey eye make up and considered myself ready to go. Sapphire tumbled into my room wearing a amazing dress that made her look beautiful. "You ready?"

 "You know I am" I smirked. We linked our arms and walked down our home's stairs.

Sapphire's dress^^^

We went into the living room and saw my dad and a few other members of our mafia

We went into the living room and saw my dad and a few other members of our mafia. "Hi dad," we said. Sapph is basically part of our family and calls my parents mum and dad. I smiled; I had a soft spot for my dad and most people knew it. 

"Hi Princess,hi Sapph ,are you going now?"he questioned and I simply nodded my head. "Ok well I know you're gonna do perfectly fine but just remember that we have the leader of the Italian Mafia and some of his men coming later," he gave me a look that said 'don't fuck it up'. Sapphire started laughing and I just scoffed. Just because I forgot about the Spanish Mafia coming doesn't mean I'll forget about this one. "Yeah, yeah ok dad we'll see you later" 

"Okay bye babygirl" he laughed. 

My baby stood parked proudly in front of us, it was an purple and blue make. I had received it for my 19th birthday and had it ever since. "We're taking Queen right?" Sapph asked. 

"Hell yeah! What else would we take for this mission we're going to a Grand Ball!"

"Why're you so gassed? It's just a boring ball"

"Pfft, I ain't gassed for that shit. We're going to the club after to get hammered," I smirked

"Okay you already know the vibes,"she hyped me up "but what club though 'cause I ain't tryna go to no nasty ass club with old men and shit tryna get me to grind on them, that shit nasty," she said and looked at me with some scrunched up face I had to laugh at. "Nah we're going to Il Gattino"

"Thank God I thought I was gonna have to be doing some karate kid shit when we get there."

"Bitch please, you probably would've just given them a stank eye that walked off."

"Yeah yeah yeah just wait till I show you some real action bitch, then we'll see who's talking. Mmmhhh." Kissing her teeth at me she checked her weapons were all attached correctly. Looking at me with a glint in her eye, "Now let's have some real fun."

Laughing manically, I slammed on the accelerator and we shot of down the road.

Diamonds Lamborghini (Queen)^^^

Thank you for reading I really hoped you enjoyed the beginning of this book. I hope more people start reading this and hype me up to write more. This is my first book so there might be bare grammar errors but when I finish I'll probably go fix them all. I like constructive criticism but don't go hating on me cause ion take that shit. Thx for reading!☺️

-Renée🥰