Fieldtrip (Volume Two Chapter Eight)

After letting out a yawn I try to lift myself up but I'm stopped by the extra weight on my chest, I look down and notice the clump of bright red hair spreading across my chest.

Flashback

Pyrrha: "Oh my Oum Y/N! Y-your so fucking good! Please fuc-"

Flashback Ends

I shake my head hard side to side in a attempt to get the memories from the former night out of head, as it's not quite the time to reminisce.

I look around the room and see scattered articles of clothing everywhere, ranging from a bra, tie, dress, pants and so on. I look down at the sleeping naked girl laying on top of me and I smile but it drops quickly

Y/N: "Did I....?"

Pyrrha: "No, you did it on my butt."

The groggy girl rubs her eyes and yawns and sits up and stretches in front of me showcasing her rather large... personality...?

Y/N: "Oh, thank God. N-not that I wouldn't wanna never have kids with you just right now isn't is a good ti-"

Pyrrha giggles before laying back on top of me

Y/N: "So we're actually together now right?"

Pyrrha: "Mhmm"

Y/N: "Good."

Pyrrha: "Do you think anyone heard us?"

Y/N: "You scream like a banshee Pyrrha. So I'm leaning towards maybe a couple."

She groans and sits up and pushes me causing her breasts to jiggle a little

Y/N: "Round two?"

Timeskip

Artist: "Since when do you wear you're shirt closed up?"

Kass: "Since Pyrrha gave him hickey's in that area."

Y/N: "Would you guys-"

Emma: "Speaking of, when are we gonna get out thank you's? Since you wanted to get all drunk n' nasty with Pyrrha we ended up having a sleepover with the rest of JNPR."

Y/N: "Yeahhhh, that's my bad. Thanks guys."

Goodwitch: "Quiet, Quiet please! Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin."

The chatter in the crowd instantly began to die down including myself and the team

Ozpin: "Today we stand united, Haven, Atlas, Vacuole, Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant on this day nearly eighty years ago the largest war in recorded history came to a end. It was a war of ignorance, greed and of oppression. A war that was about much more than war borders fell or whom traded with whom. But the idea of individualism itself we fought for countless reasons one being the destruction of all forms of art and self expression as you are aware that was something many could not stand for, as a result those who..."

I blink twice before slowly letting my head drop before actually dosing off. I feel someone elbow me in side causing me to wheeze and I stood straight up again.