Destruction of the holy grail

The entire Emiya family excluding y/n and rin sit in a large room discussing what has just been shown by the magus killer. "So just to clarify, the greater grail has been corrupted. And you want my help to bring the holy grail ritual to its end?" Rin asked kiritsugu who was sitting on the other end of the table.

"Yes, I picked you as your family own the land. I don't want you calling the clock tower down on us for violating your land. I was hoping that you would help destroy it. "First of all how on earth do you think we could destroy all the sins of the world," Rin asked trying to understand how on earth they were going to deal with this. "We need a servant, and I know just the one. He walks over to Shirou and opens his hand. Shirou getting the message takes Avalon out of his body.

"This is the holy sheath of King Arthur. With it we can summon them and with Excalibur destroying the evils of humanity is possible. As it's a weapon that originates from outside of humanity."
Kiritsugu presses a button on the side of the table letting it open up revealing a summoning circle underneath.

"But I thought you said last time this caused the Fuyuki fire!"
Shirou is the first to speak up this time worried about the loss of human life. "Last time I made a mistake. I told saber to target the grail itself with a command seal. Not Angra Mainyu and so it survived and caused the great fire.

"Illya, begin the summoning." Illya gets up and walks towards the circle seemingly prepping herself for the summoning.
"I've managed to find a replica of the grail system in einzburn castle. It can only summon one servant before it breaks so we need to get this right!"
Illya places her hand over the summoning circle and Avalon beings to glow.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation
Let the glorious utopia be the colour I pay tribute to
Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.
I hereby declare.
Your body shall serve under me.
My fate shall be your sword.
Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail
If you will submit to this will and this reason...Then answer!
An oath shall be sworn here!
I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven.
I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell!"

A blinding light shone out of the Circle blinding everyone for a brief moment. "I ask of you, are you, my master." A beautiful woman appears with golden hair and blue eyes. Illya looks into her eyes and smiles.
"Yes!" Saber is shocked by who she was summoned by two Irisvel's?
But once she sees kiritsugu she is enraged. Speeding towards him and holding Excalibur to his neck.

"Why! Why did you betray me!
It's you that destroyed the holy grail and stopped me from reaching my wish!"
Artoria shouts at kiritsugu enraged at what he did and that he still had the gall to summon her again.
"I destroyed the grail as it cannot be used to save anyone."
"Explain yourself!"
"A dark spirit rests within the grail. If you were to use the Grail it may grant your wish. But not in any way you would wish it to. If you wished someone else to become king of Britain perhaps the evilest and vile man may have taken the role dooming Britain to its failure."

"Can you prove this?"
Artoria finally moves her sword away from kiritsugus neck. He thinks back to that day the fire that he discovered his two boys in.
"No, I can't, at least not yet. But the grails reactivate if we let them activate and someone evil wishes for the death of humanity. By god forbid awaking the spider or causing the promised day to come sooner."

"So will you fight with us to destroy this unholy system and save the world?"
Artoria stands still for a moment and wonders
"Fine, but I won't be your servant I will serve Irisvel instead."
"Fine by me."
As saber looks away and goes to meet the rest of the family kiritsugu taps his side twice. This signals y/n who was sat 3 miles away holding a fiery bow created using his mage-craft. if things got dicey and saber rebelled it would be his duty to shoot her down. The consequences are dammed.

As they arrived at the cave underneath Ryuudou Temple what they saw shocked everyone but kiritsugu. The holy grail mud has covered quite a large area protecting the grail. The mud was black and red and it was obviously evil from nothing but a look.
"Illya start connecting saber to the leyline. We'll hold the grail off for now!"
Kiritsugu shouts while he and his son along with Rin run towards the grail. Irisvel helps Illya with connecting saber.

The grails mud lashes out at them Shirou projects 2 holy swords and begins cutting any mud that tries to pass him. Rin creates a large shield out of her gem magic to protect Shirou and hold it back while he recovers. Dashing out past the Shield Kiritsugu draws a dagger crafted by y/n.

A black weapon without art, purely made for the purpose of killing. A modern-day noble Phantasm representing the legend of the magus killer. A bogeyman of mages who flipped the entire clock tower upside down with fear.

Lone woe: B(Anti-magus)When struck by this dagger all the mana within the body of the mage will explode causing huge damage and destroying their mana circuits

Lone woe: B
(Anti-magus)
When struck by this dagger all the mana within the body of the mage will explode causing huge damage and destroying their mana circuits. Extra effective against servants who are made of mana.

Cutting through the grail mud like its paper causes it to explode rapidly. But he's not looking behind him and a tentacle goes to stab through him. Only to be shot down by y/n who's stood at a distance ready to shoot down any tentacles that nearly kill his family.

Saber is finally connected to the lay line mana flowing through her body at a rapid pace.

This sword is the breath of the world!
A weapon forged in Gaia's heart and forged by hope.
Bring an end to this conflict!

EXCALIBUR!

A giant holy light crashes down upon the holy grail. All the evils of humanity attempt to flee but are destroyed by the holy light. With a reality breaking crash, the grail system is erased and the grail is destroyed. All the mana that is now freed flys towards Illya. A backup installed by the einzburns that if the grail was to ever be destroyed the person with the most connection to heavens feel would be given all the remaining magic.

Her body glows and awakens something lost long ago

Heaven feel

The entire true magic flew through her body. The knowledge that was never hers entered her soul. But under this pressure, she collapsed and falls unconscious Shirou caught her. The family and Rin run back towards the castle to attempt to heal her leaving the destroyed grail on the ground.

After they left y/n appears with Gilgamesh at his side. After messing with the broken grail for a while they manage to obtain what seems to be remnants of the holy grail system. Specifically for summoning servants, but right now it's in disarray and will need to be repaired.

"Looks like things are going to be a lot more interesting now."
Gilgamesh says before laughing
"Indeed they will Gil, indeed they will be."