Daybreak

The year is 2004, many things have changed over the last 10 years. Y/n has grown to become an American powerhouse of capitalism running 20% of the economy with his shares and power. His family excluding the magus killer have no idea of his power and influence they still believe him to be no more than an anti-social child.

He rarely speaks to his brother and sister, his sister spends most of the time socialising with others and making friends across all of Fuyuki city. On the other hand, Shirou spends most of his time helping others, volunteering anywhere possible. Despite being popular he rejects that life to follow his ideals. And in an odd way y/n respected his determination and will, To forever fight for his ideals.

Sat in the star of genesis y/n began the forging of his greasiest piece. A weapon designed to fight what cannot be fought. Ultimate ones, beasts of humanity and the outer gods that rest beyond Akasaka's reach. The star of genesis is a place no man had ever stood upon before. A universe where nothing ever happened and the big bang never occurred, normally such a place would be impossible to reside in as it would be so hot that all of existence would be burned to a crisp. It is so hot within the star that even the imaginary number of space is burned out of existence.

And yet as the epitome of fire y/n can sit there completely fine. In one hand lay fae metal. Improved and reforged beyond what could be believed in possibility. In the other lay the core of the star he resided in.
Every time he attempted to combine the two materials they would fight each other trying to stop the other from being within the same universe.

A metal that cannot be destroyed, one that symbolizes humanity will to never give in, No matter what they're facing. And the ultimate core of genesis, something that never lets anything exist. A fire that erases concepts and a concept that can't be destroyed. Binding these two things together should be impossible, it would need a form that creates and destroys equally. He spent years pondering the dilemma till it hit him.

It was so simple in fact he held it in his hand. Looking down towards the hammer he used for many years trying to forge the weapon.
A hammer, capable of creating mans greatest wonders and yet equally capable of burning them to cinders. Forcing the two magical wonders to combine in the shape of a hammer something beautiful occurred. A large hammer twice the size of any man. Bright golden flames emanating off it, the perfect weapon both creation and destruction in a single form

DayBreak: The world forger

With a single swing, he smashed into the star of genesis causing this universe to begin. Taking the sling ring out of his pocket he formed a portal, appearing in the clock tower he kicked down the door to Zelretch office. He sees a meeting between the two wizard marshals of the clock tower Zelretch and Barthomeloi Lorelei. Swiftly ignoring Lorelei he walks up to Zelretch and in a few words changes everything for the wizard marshal "it is done."
Zelretch looks highly shocked by this while Lorelei is extremely confused. "The weapon? You've truly created such a thing?"
"I have, now I'm off, I need a fucking drink after that."
Walking away out of Zelretch office y/n uses his sling ring to go home. Luckily Kireisugu and Irisvel and on vacation right now so shenanigans are a lot easier.

Back in the office

"Zelretch what the hell was that?"
Lorelei questions her fellow marshal on what the hell just went down. A man casually walked in shocked Zelretch and then had the audacity to not even look at her! She was angered.
Now Zelretch had a thought, he could explain that he's a friend that he got to do a mission for him. Or he could be purposely vague causing Lorelei to hunt him down, and knowing that he tries to hide his magic from his family having a wizard marshal show up at his door would be a great troll. And so it's obvious what he gonna pick.
"No one."
"I was someone Zelretch now tell me who."
Zelretch simply shrugs as Lorelei storms out of his office making it obvious she's about to hunt him down.

Zelretch laughs into the night realizing how great of a troll this was.