Launch!

Well, having a harem was something that never expected, but you decided to make the best out of it! 

Right now, you had decided to go out on a date with Bulma, and she was currently getting changed to head out!

(Y/N): BULMA!! What's taking you so long? 

Bulma: Hang on, I'll be out in a couple of seconds!

A couple of seconds later ... 

Bulma comes out all dressed up in a green dress, with a bunny headband, blue nail polish, and some green heeled sandals. 

(Y/N): Wow, you look like a real bae! 

Bulma: Aww! Thanks, that's really sweet! 

She hugs you, and gives you a big kiss on the cheeks! 

(Y/N): Alright, shall we ma Cherie? 

Bulma: (giggling) Oui!

And so ... 

You take Bulma to a fancy restaurant, and well, she seems to be smiling at you. 

(Y/N): I made reservations just for us tonight. And I got a lot of money to spend! 

Bulma: How much? 

(Y/N): Well, I don't know if they'll accept money from Universe 11, but what the hell, we'll see how this goes! 

Well, the money turned out to not be the exact same amount at the currency of this universe, but still good enough for tonight ... 

It was a good time nonetheless, and Bulma was full. 

Bulma: I can literally not eat any other bite. 

(Y/N): Great I- 

You both then run into a girl with blonde hair, who is stacked with weapons!

Launch (Fiesty Blonde and Kind Blue Haired Girl! She changes her personality whenever she sneezes! Voiced by Amber Lee Connors!) 

Launch: Hey, would you watch it? I'm walking h- Oh, Bulma. 

Bulma: Launch, where have you been? 

Launch: I've been wherever the wind takes me, I've seen things. Terrible things. And, I came back here to get away from it all. So, who's the kid? He's cute. 

(Y/N): Hey! I'm Bulma's boyfriend, my name's (Y/N), and I'm from- 

Launch: Another planet? 

(Y/N): No, another universe. Though I'll give you props for actually nearly coming close. 

Launch: Eh, works for me. So, where you headed off to now? 

(Y/N): Back to Capsule Corp? How about you? 

Launch: Well, I'm looking for a place to crash for a while, but I don't know where. 

Bulma: You can always come with us. 

Launch: Alright, but if anyone causes problems for me- 

She cocks her machine gun. 

Launch: I'll pump them with lead! 

(Y/N): Okay, easy with the gun there! 

A piece of her hair gets in the way, and she sneezes! 

???: Oh my, sorry about the other me, she gets really rough sometimes! 

(Y/N): Launch? 

Launch: Yes? 

(Y/N): Where did- 

Launch: Oh, it's just a condition I have. You know, split personalities. 

(Y/N): AH!