Super Android 13!

As you guys struggle against fighting the androids, all of a sudden, a building bursts open! 

???: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT!!! WHO HAS AWAKEN ME F- 

(Y/N): Vegeta? 

Vegeta (Goki's Rival and the Princess of all Saiyans! Has very much pride within her! Voiced by Erica Lindbeck!) 

Vegeta: Yes, it's me, and I know, more androids. I'm not going to let my future son live this down. 

13: Well if it ain't the Princess, good day your majesty. I'd tip my hat to you, BUT I LOST IT!!!

Goki then appears. 

Goki: Hey, so what are you guys up to? 

13: Well, the good doctor originally deemed us as being defective. 

(Y/N): Like how? 

13: He couldn't quite tolerate my tossie toes, my- 

He continues to use Southern Slang. 

(Y/N): Right. And you? 

14: The sound drives were corrupted, and Dr. Gero couldn't find them online. 

Katsuki: And what about the small one? Is it because his skin is purple? 

13: Okay then Mrs. Racist, if you really want to know- It's because he's got a drinking problem. 

We see Android 15 drinking from a flask like crazy!

15: Hey, it's only a problem when I run out! 

13: We don't like to talk about it. 

Soon ... 

You guys continue to fight back against the Androids, and well Goki and Vegeta remember what they have! 

Vegeta: HEY! WANNA SEE SOMETHING COOL!? 

15: ..... Yeah okay. 

Vegeta transforms into a SSJB!

Goki: Oh ... right ... Super Saiyan. 

She also transforms into a SSJB!! 

(Y/N): Oh right, Ultra Instinct! 

You activate Ultra Instinct, and begin counterattacking 13's attacks, all while you let Team Katsuki fight back against him! 

Vegeta rushes at Android 15, and after a punch, she falls over, and the android begins cackling! 

15: HAHA! Super Saiyan or not, you're still just a- 

His head then falls off of just as he finishes. 

15: bitch. 

Vegeta then throws a dog great at him! 

15: Did you just throw a mother fucking do- 

BOOM!!! 

Goki punches Android 14 so hard, that his cores begin exploding, and well he makes some random quote in his raspy voice and is destroyed! 

(Y/N): HA! You got no backup jerk! 

13: 14 and 15 have been destroyed?! Good. 

Their cores and memory chips are then absorbed by Android 13, who mutates!

Super Android 13! 

With success and victory, which you could feel in your hands, you go to charge up a giant spirit bomb, which was About to destroy all of that was evil in it's path! 

You then begin to break open 

(Y/N): Can you guys distract him? 

Eiji: We'll do our best! 

Katsuki: OUT OF THE WAY YOUR JERKS!!! 

Katsuki goes to attack, but he ends up getting blasted! 

Katsuki: Someone stupid get in my way1!! 

He flies back, and you manage to charge up a powerful Spirit Bomb!! 

(Y/N): HEY 13!! HOW ABOUT TOSME OF THIS?! 

You send it down on him, and he begins to blow up right in front of you! 

(Y/N):There! Maybe now we can get a break from this madness!