My Universal Harem!

Even with the defeat of the androids, it seemed like they left no sign of the location to where the Paranormal Liberation Front was located! 

(Y/N): Well shit that's bad! 

And with that, you had decided to go on home, though not before leaving a goodbye note for many of the new friends you have made!

(Y/N): I can't go manipulating my time around worlds for too long, it could cause disarray! 

You then head back to Capsule Corp, where you're met with open arms from Bulma! 

Bulma: There you are! What kept you? 

(Y/N): Saving the world again, Androids. 

21: HIYA!! 

(Y/N): I mean, really jerkish ones like your evil self 21! 

21: Ah! I see!

(Y/N): Also, what have you two been up to? 

21: Oh, we were eating lots and lots of candy, and cake, and chocolate and- 

Bulma: I don't want to talk about it, the last few minutes or hours, are kind of a blur to me. 

(Y/N): Eh, I'm sure you'll get o- 

Then a portal appears, and well, Marcarita shows up with the ladies from Class 1-A, along with Himiko! 

(Y/N): Girls! What's g- 

Katsuki bashes you on the head! 

Katsuki: WHAT, YOU DON'T GIVE A GOOD GOODBYE OR- 

(Y/N): Hey, I'm from another universe, Lord Belmond always s- 

Marcarita: I hate to interrupt you talking about Lord Belmond's rules, (Y/N), but the girls have something to say. 

(Y/N): God, don't tell me that Himiko brainwashed you all into being perverted villains, who want to basically violate me in e- 

Izuki: (Y/N), you're doing what I do, calm down. 

(Y/N): NO! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! HIMIKO YOU CAN'T J- 

Tsu then slaps you across the face with her tongue. 

Tsuyu: You okay now? 

(Y/N): Yes, thank you Tsu, I needed that. 

Tsuyu: My pleasure. 

(Y/N): Let me guess, you all want to confess that you love me, and everything! 

Kyoka: Can you read minds or something? 

(Y/N): Of course, I can! I know what cute/hot girls think most of the time! 

Shoti: So .... are you going to accept us or not? 

(Y/N): Wait ... there's someone missing among here, and I know she usually isn't one to show herself. Toru, where are you? 

???: Here I am. 

Toru Hagakure (Also known as Invisible Girl! Her quirk is in constant effect and she's pretty invisible, mostly seen by the clothes she wears

Toru Hagakure (Also known as Invisible Girl! Her quirk is in constant effect and she's pretty invisible, mostly seen by the clothes she wears. Voiced by Felicia Angelle!) 

(Y/N): What are you just a fan of The Invisible Man

Toru: Well ... I guess. 

(Y/N): Anyway, if you girls really like me so badly, then I'll take the time to make sure you're all appreciated! 

Eiji: Great, though you should know, Bakugo here never really had experience with a guy. 

Denki: Yeah, all her dates constantly run away f- 

Katsuki: SHUT UP!! OR YOU'LL GET IT!! 

Bulma: Oh great, it's another Vegeta, except more prideful. 

(Y/N): Well, that's one way of putting it. 

Izuki: Ka-Chan, please calm down! 

Well, it seems as if you're in for the ride of your life, who knows how many more girls will confess to you! Only one way to see, what this crazy multiverse has!