A Wish to End All Wishes!

Evil Android 21 had burst out of the lab and was about to go on a damn rampage! 

Evil Android 21: HAHAHAHAHA! STUPID PATHETIC HUMANS!! I'M GOING TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!! 

Dabi: I think we made a really big problem! 

Good Android 21: HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! COME BACK HERE! 

Good Android 21 then chases after her evil counterpart. 

Twice: So .... who's going to take the fall for this one? 

Toga: Not it! 

Dabi: Not it! 

Twice: No- AW MAN!! You guys always seem to get lucky when it comes to that. 

The villains begin to flee! 

On the other hand ... 

The two 21's begin fighting, and the rest of you spot the whole endeavor! 

(Y/N): Hey, is that a Majin Android fighting another Majin Android? 

Goki: Well things aren't exactly normal around here? 

(Y/N): I'm completely aware of that Goku, thank you for the very big reminder. 

Chichi: So, shouldn't we try and help then? 

Bulma: Well count me out of it! I'm not going near her! 

(Y/N): We didn't say that you needed to help us. You're not strong enough for her. 

And so ... 

You and Goki rush in and begin attacking the Bad Android 21! 

(Y/N): Alright, let's see what we can do! 

Goki: How about this? KAMEHAMEHA!!! 

She fires a blue energy wave, and well Bad Android 21, just eats it, and then spits it back out! 

Bad Android 21: Hmm ... not the most delicious thing that I've ever tried in my life! Now then, how about I try one of many own just for you two losers? 

She begins charging up her own Kamehameha beam! 

And then, she fires it at both of you, only for you to redirect it back at her! 

Bad Android 21: HUH! Maybe I should turn you guys into cakes, and then eat you!! HAHAHA! YEAH!! GET READY FOR MY- 

Before she could finish her sentence, Good Android 21 appears, and she uses her Hungry Beam to blast Bad Android 21, and turn her into a piece of cake! 

She then eats her, and that's the end of that!

(Y/N): Well that just happened. 

Soon ... 

With some help from 21, you manage to find all the Dragonballs! 

(Y/N): Okay. Here goes. ETERNAL DRAGON COME FORTH AND GRANT OUR WISH!! 

With light appearing from the Dragonballs, the Eternal Dragon appears!

Shenron (The Eternal Dragon! He has the ability to grant people's wishes! Voiced by Christopher Sabat!) 

Shenron: I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON!! STATE YOUR WISH AND I SHALL GRANT IT!! 

Bulma: Well ... I w-w-w-w-want. I w-w-w-want. I WANT TO FIND A GOOD BOYFRIEND!!! 

Shenron: I CANNOT GRANT THAT WISH. 

Bulma: WHAT?! 

Shenron: Your answer lies right in front of you. 

Bulma: What does that- 

(Y/N): Oh! Mr. Shenron, I want to explore my horizons, broaden my searches! I want to have the ability to see what else the universe has to offer me!! 

Shenron: YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!! 

You feel yourself brimming wth power, and soon realize that you now have the ability to visit dimensions similar to Universe 7! 

(Y/N): WOAH!!! AMAZING!!! 

Shenron: Farewell, until the next year ... 

The Dragonballs then scatter to different parts of the world. 

Bulma: What does that even mean? The answer lies in front of me? 

You wink at Bulma, and she then ponders. 

Bulma: (Y/N)? Could this even be true?