Heroes in Training!

You had currently moved into the Capsule Corporation, where Bulma lives with her family, and like any old friend, you were welcomed with open arms! 

(Y/N): Thanks for letting me stay here Bulma. 

Bulma: It's the least I could do after dragging you around on that crazy adventure. Well, at least we don't need to worry ab- 

???: HI! 

(Y/N) and Bulma: AAAAGH!!

21 appears from the window. 

21: No no! I'm the god one! 

Bulma: Oh, that's a relief. 

21: Yeah, I just want to say thank you for standing up to other me. But ... I don't really have any place to go now. So, I decided that I want to crash with the two of you! 

(Y/N): Really? 

Bulma: Look, I really don't know if that's such a smart idea o- 

21: I already made my decision. 

And so ... 

You take off, leaving Bulma and 18 alone together. 

21: You know, you should really try admitting it to him. 

Bulma: WHAT?! You mean my feelings? B-B- 

21: Hey, it's alright, all we need to do is give you a little change!

She begins doing some makeover stuff to Bulma!

On the other hand, you decide to go and find out more about those characters that you saw when 21 was awakened!

(Y/N): I wonder if they are from another dimension or from- 

As you travel, you notice that heroes were going after villains!

(Y/N): Hey, so it's a world of superheroes and villains! Neat!! I wonder i- 

As you keep walking, you are whispered over to a dark alley due to the person nearby calling out to you. 

(Y/N): Yes? What i- 

Himiko appears from the alley! 

Himiko: HI THERE!!! 

She pins you down, and you begin sweating like crazy! 

(Y/N): YOU! How did you find me? What do you want from me? I swear I don't want trouble. 

Himiko: Oh don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just want you inside of me! I saw you fighting the other day, and you were amazing. You look so cute when you throw punches or do moves like that. NOW, HOW ABOUT WE GET YOUR PANTS OFF?! 

She begins to remove your pants, and you begin screaming and freaking out!

(Y/N): SOMEONE H- 

???: DETROIT SMASH!!!

Himiko is knocked off by a female in a green suit!

Izuki Midoriya (Or Deku! She is a hero in training, after receiving her quirk from her teacher All Might! Voiced by Brittney Karbowski!) 

Izuki: Hey, are you alright? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I didn't think that wackjob would ambush me. 

Himiko: Aww! C'mon Izuki, I was having fun! Look, why don't we have a threeway? Then things will get interesting!

Izuki: Start talking Toga, why are you attacking him? 

Himiko: Love is my only answer! Love and only love!

Izuki: Of course you would say that .... 

Then before Himiko could inject some of the blood in her collection into her system, to use her quirk, she is intercepted by more heroes!

First grabbed by a tongue!

Tsuyu Asui (Or Froppy! She is a cute frog girl who attends UA High! With her long tongue she can swing, latch onto surfaces, and restrain people! Voiced by Monica Rial!) 

Tsu: You're not transforming anytime soon, Ribbit! 

(Y/N): Hey, what a cute frog girl!

Tsu: Cute? Aw, you're just flattering me. 

Izuki: Nice work Froppy! Alright Toga, start talking!

Himiko: OH YES!! HARDER DADDY!!!!

(Y/N): What the hell is wrong with her? 

Izuki: I don't know. Wait, why are you here? 

(Y/N): Well- 

One very convoluted explanation later ...

(Y/N): And well, I need to know why she was trying to wake up Android 21!

Izuki: I see. 

Tsu: In that case, we need to do a team meeting of some sort!

(Y/N): Where? 

Izuki: Follow us! 

(Y/N): Okay! 

You go with the two cute girls to find out more of what Himiko knows about the villains' dastardly plan!