Unexpectedly - Lee Know

Start from the beginning

Soon after, a scream was heard from the house.
"What was that?" Your mom ask Lee Know.
"I will check on it" He said and scan the whole house only to see that you were getting seize by  2 big guy.
"I need to go! Y/n is in trouble" he said and immediately run toward the house.

He barge in to see those guy were holding you.
"Let go of her!" Lee Know shout.
"Lee Know, help!!!" You said before one of the man covered your mouth.
"Is that the boy, Sir asked us to bring?" The  man ask his partner.
"I think he's the one" the other man grin and let out some weapon.

He release the weapon toward Lee Know, thankfully he manage to avoid it.
"Let go of her before I hurt you two" he warn the men.
"Shoot! What should we do now? That was the only bullet" the man said.
"Let's take the girl instead. The boy will follow us no matter what. He will fall right into our trap. It's a win win situation" his partner said and they quickly ran.

Lee Know was about to catch up on them but got stop by your mom.
"Ma'am, why did you stop me?" Lee Know ask.
"Because, I know who is behind all of this" your mom said.

Meanwhile, you were brought to the headquarters of the bad guys.
"Let go of me!" You squirm from there grip.
"Stay still, will you?!" The man said.
"No!!" You stubbornly said.

Then suddenly an old man with white suit walk toward you and his men.
"So did you got me her creation?" The old man grin widely.
"about that" his men chuckle nervously.
"A girl? I thought it was a boy?" The old man lean toward you.
"This is her daughter , sir" his man explain.
"You bring what? I specifically told you to bring me her robot not this!!!" He said and slap both of his men.
"But sir, it's also a good idea that we brought her!" His man said.
"Yeah! So that the robot will come here to rescue her and at that time, we will caught him. It's a win win situation" his other man said proudly.
"Your pea brain!!!! That a stupid idea! Of course that woman will upgrade the robot fighting skill before coming here!! Didn't you think of that before kidnapping this worthless piece of trash?!" He said while pointing at you.
"What the heck you called me, old man!! And for the record, I'm a genius in my range of age!" You clench your jaw.
"What do you even want Lee Know anyway?!" You growl.
"Lee Know? You even name that metal thing?" He laugh that made you glare him.
"For money of course. I can sell a billion like him and or even better an army of him. Doesn't that sound nice" he grin proudly of his plan.
"Why rule the world? Why can you just sit on your rocking chair and act like an old man like you should be?!" You said that made him angry.
"How dare you said that to me!" He slap you.
"I don't even want to be around those sticking olds human. I'm special and soon, you will kneel before me. Just like your father did before he died of course" he chuckle after seeing the shock on your face.
"You did what?" You ask with full shock.
"I killed your precious father. Boohoo...you're sad is it? Too bad, he's dead, because he was trying to be a hero while helping your mother escape so that I won't get that genius creation of her. He got what he deserve" He laugh hysterically along side with his men.
"I will kill you" you clench your jaw while glaring at him.
"With what?" He sarcastically said.

Then a shadow drop down in between you both. You were shock and surprise to see it was Lee Know but he look different.
"With this" Lee Know said before aim directly a gun on the old man head.

He shot the old man, dead. His men saw it and they all was furious by Lee Know action. They all try to attack Lee Know but it was no use, he was in combat mood. At the same time, your mom rush toward you to pull you away from there. She push you in a van and quickly start the engine.
"Wait!! Lee Know haven't come yet!" You said and stop your mom.
"He won't follow us" your mom sigh.
"What?! That's bullshit! He's winning, he will come soon. Just wait for him!" You said but your mom was giving you the look that he won't come.
"Why?" You ask as tears start to form in your eyes.
"I don't have time to change his program so any minute soon, he will explode" your mom explain.
"Why make such stupid program?!" You shout.
"Because that was for emergency like this to happen!! I didn't thought that we will use it anytime soon so I didn't change it but today just unexpectedly happen!" Your mom said sadly.
"No..we can't leave him!!" You were about to get out from the van but it got shut from the outside.
"Go" a soothing voice said.
"Lee Know?" You cried after seeing him standing there.
"Take care of yourself. I'm sorry that I can't keep our promise, y/n" he said sadly.
"No..no..no. Lee Know please" you beg while banging on the car window.
"I have no time left so you both have to drive fast and as far as from here" he said and gave a nod to your mom.
"Thank you for everything, y/n. You have teach me so much about myself and the meaning of love" he said that shock you and your mom.
"Love? Wait Lee Know..no..it can't be?" You knock the window as you saw a tears drop from the corner of Lee Know eye.
"I don't believe it" you mom said with surprise.
"Go!" He said and that indicate your mom to drive away from there.
"No!!!"

You turn back to see that the place explode after being far from the area. That was last time, you have seen Lee Minho. After the incident, your life have gone normal. You and your mom, didn't have to hide from the world anymore. You can go to school and meet new people. You even made some friends and for your mom, she got her old job back. Your mother even told you the story on how your father sacrifice his life to save you and your mom that day before he died. You felt guilty for not doing anything to prevent such thing but it was just meant to be.

Now, you're in your college year. Your life was going smoothly and nicely but it felt empty.

"Y/n, can you come down for awhile?" Your mom shout from downstairs.
"Okay" you replied and went downstairs.
"Mom, what is it that you want me for?" You ask your mom who is standing in the living room.
"I have a surprise" she said gleefully.
"What surprise? My birthday have past 3 months ago?" You frown suspiciously at your mom.
"It's not your cooking? Is it??" You nervously said.
"You don't like my cooking skills?" She pout.
"I do..its just that sometimes, it taste weird...but hey, I love you" you nervously laugh and went hug her.
"You're lucky, you're my daughter but let me show you the surprise. He's waiting" she said that made you confuse.
"He?" You ask but soon saw a familiar figure but much mature looking body at the backyard.
"Surprise!" Your mom cheer.
"Your build him back?" You look at your mom with tears in your eyes.
"Yeah. I've been building him since we move here. I tried my best to speed the process but it took much more longer that I assume. Not that important, I've notice that you miss him so much that I try my best to build him like the old him but don't get high hope because, I'm not so sure if he's like our old Lee Know. Okay, honey?" Your mom pat your back and you gave ever a nod.
"Can I go see him now?" You ask and she gave you a nod.

You walk toward Lee Know, who is standing still there waiting for you to turn him on. You slowly stretch your hand toward the back of his ear to turn his switch on.

"Lee Know?" You call out his name after turning his switch on.
"Hello, y/n" he greet with a smile on his face.
"You still remember me?" You ask with high hope.
"Of course. You're my friend" he said that made you a little disappointed.
"And also the person I love the most" he continued that made both your mom and you shock.
"Love?" You bite your lip to sustain your cries.
"Yes. Have you been taking care of yourself well, y/n?" He ask with a bright smile.
"Yes! And you're back!! I missed you!" You jump on him for a tight hug as he hug you back.
"I miss you too. I'm sorry for not keeping our promise" he said sadly.
"I don't care about that as long a so you're here now. With me and mom!!" You said, crying on his shoulder.
"I'm glad that I'm also here. I love you" he suddenly said that a made you and your mom shock.
"Oh my gosh. This so unexpected" your mom gasp in surprise but at the same time happy.
"You can feel what love is?" You ask with full surprise.
"I think so? Isn't love gave you different feels in your body and also short circuit you at times?" He ask innocently.
"I guess, you call said it that but I can't be sure about short circuit is the way to say it" you chuckle at his statement.
"I see...so you don't feel the same way?" He frown.
"I actually do. I love you too, Lee Minho. Please never leave me again" you said as you rest your head on his chest.
"I'm overwhelmed that you also have the same feeling as I do, y/n." he said and hug your closer, feeling the warmness of your body.
"I will always stay by your side, no matter what" he said before planting a kiss on your forehead.