Unexpectedly - Lee Know

(This is story is an inspiration from the Kdrama 'are you human')

"Honey, he is going to be your best friend from now on" you mother said after showing a boy your age, standing there with close eyes.
"Why can't make real friends? Why a robot?" You pout.
"I've told you this many times, honey. It's dangerous for you to be out there. I don't want anything happen to you like how your father did" your mother grip onto your shoulder.
"I'm sorry mommy" you lowered your head with guilt.
"No, I'm sorry that you have to go through this because of me" she bite her lower lip

You hug your mother in a sign of apologize and thankful that she's here with you. 
"Mommy..do he have a name?" You point at the robot boy, your mother build for you.
" not yet. You wanna name him?" Your mother smile.
"Lee Minho?" You suggest.
"Sound like a great name for him" your mother pat your head.

10 years later
You are now in your senior year and a few months will held your examination for college. You are home school so you never have the experience as a normal high school. It's quite sad but you didn't mind it since you have your mother and Lee Know beside you.

"I don't wanna do it!!!" You whine on your bed.
"Come on, y/n! You have to learn this. Your examination is around the corner" he said, trying to pull you up from the bed.
"Let me rest. It's been hours " you exhaustedly let out a sigh.
"It's only been an hour" He said.
"Please" you show him your iconic puppy eyes.
"Alright." He gave up and sat down on the bed beside you.
"You're the best, Lee Know" you hug him from the side happily.

Now you are just laying down on your bed while scrolling through your phone. Lee Know was just staring at you but it didn't bother you since he always do that and you got used to it.
"Lee Know, look!!" You showed him a funny video of a cat.
"What does this mean?" He ask.
"Isn't it funny?" You giggle and pull your phone back.
"I'm not so sure. Do you know that cat can jump up to six times their length" he state that made you roll your eyes.
" no..Mr Lee Know everything" you sarcastically call his nickname that you gave him.
"That's enough. Let's continue our study session" he took your phone and pull you toward your study desk.
"But, I'm still tired" you whine.
"No you're not. You have enough rest so now you have regain your strength. Let's study" he said and open your mouth book.
"Ahhhh!!! Seriously!!" Your fake cry but still study since Lee Know was observing you closely.

The next morning, you woke up hearing a loud noise coming from the kitchen.
"What was that?!" You said after rushing toward the kitchen to see Lee Know standing there.
"What are you doing here?" You frown.
"Cooking breakfast for you" he said and pick up the pan he drop.
"I can do myself." You said and walk toward him.
"Did you hurt yourself?" You scan him head to toes.
"I'm a robot, y/n, he said that made you realize it.
"Sorry, I forgot. I got use of you as a human. No offense" you said.
"Don't worry about it" he nod.
"How about you ask mom to help fix those loose screw on your wrist." You said after notice it.
"Ok" he said and walk toward your mom lab.

Soon after he reach your mom lab.
"Ma'am, sorry to disturb. But it seem like I've gotten a loose screw on my wrist" he said.
"Really? Here let me fix that for you and I also made you a new chip so let change it too" she said and he nod along.
"So, how have y/n be doing? " your mom ask.
"She's doing good even tho she's keep on whining about homework but everyday lifestyle is all good" he inform.
"Glad to hear that. Minho, please promise me that you will take good care of her, ok?" She ask.
"I can't promise you that ma'am but I will do my best in protecting her at all cost because that is what I'm program for" he nod.
"Thanks" she said.