Save or Safe? - Seo Changbin

You use to have a happy family but later it all broke into pieces when the monster come to ruined it again. It's been going on for years now, you wanted to run from it so much but you couldn't left your mom and little brother behind.

He have been drinking a lot and pretty much become a alcoholic without him realizing it. You can sense his temper gotten worsen whenever he's drunk. He will always throw things and break thing then the next morning act as if nothing happened. Your patient is almost at it limit but you still held it in because you didn't want to upset your mom. Until that night, that you said something you shouldn't have said.

Now you are walking from school, it was already dark and to your luck he was walking beside you. Seo Changbin is your best friend but he doesn't know your current situation because you don't want him to get involve in such thing. He noticed you were staring at him and he gave you a weird look then a big grin.

"You're weird Binnie" you chuckle.
"Hey!! I should be saying that. You ok?" He ask, tilting his head toward you.
"Yeah... Everything is fine" you shrug.
"Y/n..nobody shrug when they sure that they are ok. Is something bothering you?" He worriedly ask.
"Hahahaha....don't be so serious Changbin. Everything is fine" you lightly punch his shoulder and let out a fake laugh.
"You sure y/n?" He ask again and you gave him a nod.
"No...everything is not ok. Please save me, Changbin." You said to yourself.

You and Changbin parted way and as soon as you open your house door, something fly beside you that almost hide you. You slowly look at your side to see it was a plate. You turn you head towards the person who throw it, only to witness him making a tantrum at your mother who is flinching with fright and your little brother standing at her back with widen eyes.

You clenched your hands, to withstand your anger and didn't want to fight back your father. Not until he said something and did something to your mother that made you lose yourself to anger.

"Let's get a divorce!!! You piece of shit!! You are no use in my life!! You bitch!" He drunkly yelled before giving a hard slap on your mom cheek.
"YAH!!!!!" You yelled and push your father that made him lose balance.
"You ungrateful child!!!!" He stood up and kick you on the stomach.
"You're just the same!! You piece of shit!! I shouldn't have you at the first place!!" He said and kept on stomping on you.

You can hear, your mom pleading to your father to stop while your little brother was holding on mom to prevent her to interfere. You fully understand your little brother intention and that is not wanting your mom to get hurt anymore. You were curling as a ball so to prevent any chronic injuries. Your father eventually got tired and stop stomping on you.

After he left, your mom and your little brother quickly went towards you to see your condition. Your body and face was full with bruises and eventually you pace out. The next day, you woke up with an aching body. Your mom wanted to bring you to the hospital but you didn't want to go and instead you want to go to school. She do agree at first but you assure her that you are ok.

You left to school with your little brother. He was walking beside and you can notice that at times he will glance toward you.

"Yoon, you did a good job last night. Noona is proud of you" you said to him that made him hang his head low.
"Please take good care of mom, ok? Don't let him hurt her again. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that and you know that" you and and he gave you a nod.
"Noona, please don't do like that again. Don't fight father when he's at that state"he mumble but you can hear him clearly.
"Yoon, someday we have to stand up with that kind of behavior and not let him abuse us like that" you said.
"But he's still our father." He reply only to made you disgust with those exact words.
"That monster is no longer my father. He change back to what he use to be" you said that made Yoon stare at you.
"Use to be? " Yoon ask that made you sigh.
"You didn't witness it because you weren't born yet. He use to act like that when Noona was young but then decided to change to be better and I guess that was just a temporary thing" you sigh again not wanting to remember such memories.