Thank you for everything - Hwang Hyunjin

You were leaning forward on the school rooftop rail while drinking your drink. Suddenly, someone gave a hard pat on your back that made you jolt and almost lost grip of your drink. You turn your head to the side to see it was your best friend.

"You are really testing my patience, Hwang Hyunjin" you growl at him.
"You won't dare to kill me, y/n" he gleefully smile.
"Maybe pushing you down from the rooftop isn't a bad idea. I have always thought of it since there is less witness here" you tease him that earn a frighten look from him.
"You wouldn't dare" he look frighten by the idea.
"Wanna try it out?" You took a few step toward him.
"Ah!!!! A psychopath it's trying  to kill me!!!" He run dramatically away from you that made you face palm by his weird behavior.
"Why am I even friend with that weirdo?" You sigh and followed him from behind.

Soon after, school ended. You are now walking home with Hyunjin beside you. He asked if you're free to company him to go eat some tteokbokki.

"What if I decline?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Then, goodbye" he said and speed up his walk but then walk back to your side.
"Come on!!!! Let's go together" he pout, swaying your left arm.
"Do you not have any other friend to ask?" You ask.
"Oh? Let's list out all my friends name" he act looking up a list on his palm and then look back at you.
"Oh! There is a name Jeon y/n! That's you!" He act surprise.
"Do you even have friends other than me?" You ask.
"Are you joining me or are you just teasing me for having 1 close friend?" He squat his eyes at you.
"Since when are we close?" You continued to tease him but that made him annoyed and stomp his feet.
"Hahahahaha! Ok ok...lets go grab some tteokbokki " you gave a pat on his shoulder and that made him smile like a kid again.

You both are now eating some tteokbokki at the small restaurant near your and his neighborhood.
"Wanna add more?" He ask after taking the last piece of tteokbokki.
"Are you that hungry?" You stare at him with questionable face.
"I will take that as a yes!" He declare and asked the aunt for another plate of tteokbokki.

After another tteokbokki plate come, the aunt said something that caught you and Hyunjin off guard.
"You two are so cute together. This plate is on the house for such a beautiful couple like you two" she admire you two before leaving you and Hyunjin stunned.
"That was weird" you awkwardly said and act as if nothing just happened.

Hyunjin did the same thing but little did you know, he took a quick glance at you to see your reaction by the aunt's words. Afterwards, you two are now walking to your house. You notice how Hyunjin stayed quiet after the aunt thought you two were a couple.  

"Hey, Jinnie" you call out for his attention.
"Huh? Oh! We're here" he said after realizing that you both have reach your house.
"Something bothering you?" You ask.
"It's nothing. See you tomorrow" he bid you goodbye and walk off.

The next day, you both are now sitting down at the rooftop while eating sandwiches.
"I'm lonely" Hyunjin suddenly said that made you stare at him.
"Then go date someone" you said with a full mouth.
"Don't talk with your mouth full" he showed a fed up expression.
"Isn't there a girl who recently confess to you? How about dating her?" You ask.
"She have a history with one of my guy friend so....No thanks" he shook his head.
"I heard that a senior of ours have a crush on you. How about getting close to her and see how it goes?" You suggest but he shook his head at the idea.
"Then, who do you want? You said you're lonely" you frown.
"I want someone who I'm comfortable with" he said that made you sigh.
"You have to get close to that girl first if you want to know whether you feel comfortable with her" you state.
"But it's such a hassle to get to know someone. What if, we aren't compatible with eachother" Hyunjin casually plot his head on your lap.
"That the process of getting know someone. That is how we got close with each other" you said while caressing his hair.