Think about it - Lee Felix

It's been 5 years you have been dating Lee Felix, you couldn't ask for such a caring, understanding and loveable boyfriend in your life. People keep on asking when you two will tie the knot but you just smile and doesn't reply to it. You would love to marry him someday but you just couldn't see it yet. Yes, you do love him very much but there is just something holding you back to be thinking of settling down.

Now, Felix is at your apartment just watching tv at the living room like always meanwhile you just come back from work. You saw him sitting there peacefully and when he heard your footsteps, he quickly turn his head toward the doorway to happily greet you.

"Welcome home, cupcake!!"  He greet you by hugging you tightly.
"I'm home." You reply and hug him back.
"I cook us dinner, you go take a shower and I will reheat our food" he said and slightly shove you to the bathroom.
"Hehe alright, Lixie" you said and went to take a bath.

After dinner, you both decided to watch a movie together and when it ended you asked him when he will go home.
"Can't I stay here tonight?" He pout cutely.
"You don't have work tomorrow?" You ask and he shook his head.
"If that the case, sure. I would love to spend the night together" you said and he immediately pull you into his embrace.
"Thank you" he said before planting a kiss on top of your head.

After you brush your teeth, you saw Felix is already laying down on your queen size bed while staring blankly at the ceiling. You slowly sat down on your bed while staring at Felix blank face.

"Lixie?" You shake him carefully to gain his attention.
"Huh? Oh! you're done?" He ask with a smile.
"Yeah, what were you thinking about?" You ask.
"Oh nothing. "He press both his lip together and shook his head.
"I'm guessing there is something you wanna tell me?" You guess and he stayed quiet.
"Lixie? Is there something you're hiding from me?" You ask again.
"I want a baby" he bluntly said making you stare at him with full surprise and didn't know what to say.

The atmosphere between you and him become awkward and awfully quite. You nor him talked after he blunt something like that. When suddenly, Felix bolt himself to break the silentness.
"What do you think?" Felix ask.
"A baby?" You frown.
"Yeah, well after we get married of course" he smile at the thought of marrying you.
"Marriage?" You bite your thumb in anxious of such thoughts.
" y/n, have you thought about it yet?" Felix tilt his head with some hopeful in his tone.
"I...sorry. I've been busy with work and I just doesn't have the time to have the thought of it" you said in guilt.
"I understand" he showed a sad smile.
"Felix...I know that you have been thinking of marriage and having children but I just haven't have the thought of it yet" you hold both of his hands.
"I know. You told me that last year and the year after" he hang his head lower.

You feel guilty for making him down with you honesty but it just that you weren't ready for such commitment yet. Felix knew about how hard is it for you to be committed in such things after being broken by your old lover who you once think of marrying. 

"I think I should go home" Felix said and climb down from your bed.
"But I thought you wanna stay the night?" You ask, feeling sad that he's going home.
"Sorry, y/n. I forgot that I have something to do at home" Felix said.
"I see. I will send you off at the door then" you said but he shook his head.
"No need. I can just do it myself" he showed a fake smile.
"You need some rest. I will text you when I get home" he said.
"Goodnight, y/n" he plant a kiss on your forehead before leaving your apartment.

After he left, you hug you legs together and rest your head on your knees. You let out a sigh and silently cry.
"What is wrong with me?" You ask yourself.

After a week, Felix haven't been acting like himself lately. Even his friend asked you if there is something bothering Felix  these days. You didn't know how to answer them and just told them that you also doesn't know why he's like that. You try to ask Felix why is he acting such a way but he will always hide it with a smile and lied that nothing is bothering with him.