Past life - Bangchan

You were roaming at a book store. You got news from your friend that a new novel is out by your favourite author. You finally found the book but the book was place at a higher row on the shelf. As a short person you are, you were having difficulties on reaching for it until a muscular hand went on reach it.

You turn around to see a man who is older than you.
"He look as if he's a college student?" You thought to yourself.

"Here." He handed it to you.
"Huh?" You blink your eyes at him then look at the book.
"I saw you were having trouble on reaching for it. So I help and here you go" he nicely said and smile.
"Tha..thanks" you bow down slightly and took it from his grip.
"Oh! You're from Cheongdam high school?" He point at the batch on your blazer.
"Ah..yes. Do you attend there too?" You politely ask.
"That was my old high school. It bring me so much memory" he chuckle.
"anyway sorry for disturbing you. " he rub the back of his neck.
"No..no, it's alright" you wave your hands and show him a smile.

You two then parted ways. You look around the book shop to see if there is anymore books you wanted to buy. You decided to buy the novel only. When you reach at the cashier and was about to pay. Your eyes widen at the price which as it extended your budget.

"Miss, will you pay it with card or cash?" The cashier ask.
"Well...I..hmm" you were freaking out abit and confuse on whether to buy it or not.
"I..." You were about to say something when suddenly someone handed the cashier his card.
"We will pay it with card and can you include this too" he put his book of choice on the counter as the cashier gave him a nod.

You watch as he pay for yours and after it all done. You and him are now outside the shop. You quickly bow down at him and repeatedly thanked him with 'I'm sorry' at the end of your sentence.

"It's ok...and here is your book. You must really like the author?" He ask after handed you the book.
"Yes!! Her story is just so breath taking and superstition!! I just love how she wrote her story!!" You told him with sparkle on your eyes.
"Is that the reason why you dream of becoming a writer?" He said.
"How did you know?" You ask in surprise.
"Huh? Oh! Well, it's because I can sense your love for books and the sparkle in your eyes when you told how you feel about the book written by your favourite author." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well, you guess right!!! I hope someday I can be like her" you said and stare at the book with full of admire.

"I wish such thing too" a sad smile appear on his face.

You were about to look up at the guy again when suddenly he was gone from your sight. You look around to search for him but he nowhere to be found. Then a hand rest on your head.

"Hey, you done? Ready to go home now?" A boy ask.
"Yeah, and did you manage to change your guitar strings?" You ask and begin to walk with him.
"Yeah!! It's all brand new now" he grin.
"Good for you then" you smile.
"Wanna go grab some snacks after this" he ask.
"Sure, Channie" you nod and jump enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, the mysteries man was actually hiding behind the big statue near the book store after he saw BangChan headed toward you.
"Thank goodness, I didn't saw me!" He sigh in relief.
"Y/n, I will make sure you will be safe and make your dream come true" he said in determine.

-time skip-
You were walking home all alone because BangChan have extra lesson that day. You were still thinking of the mysteries man you met the another day. You wanted to repay his kindness but before you could do so he was gone. As your mind was wandering all over, you didn't realize that you almost hit a pole. Before that could happen, a hand land on your forehead that made you stop your track.