Some bet - BangChan

You were staring at the mirror, while looking up at the bright blue sky. It was peaceful but your environment wasn't. You have the most noisy and chaotic classmates. Especially, when there is Han Jisung with Hwang Hyunjin, the class is never silent when they are around.

You change your attention toward them both and glare at them. Jisung notice your stare and gave you a funny face instead of being scared.
"You know, you can't control them with that kind of stare" Seungmin said, who is sitting beside you.
"Why do they have to be so noisy early in the morning?" You sigh and laid your head on your table.
"Even I ask the exact question. I don't even know why I'm even friend with those two dorks" Seungmin push his glasses up and sigh deeply.
"Hey guys!! Why the long face?" Hyunjin ask, sitting in front of you two.
"Can't you two keep it quiet? Just for a day?" You ask, now resting you chin on your table.
"Ahh wae???? It will be gloomy" Jisung whine.
"It won't" you roll your eyes.
"Come on, cheer up abit" Hyunjin pat you head.
"I will if you two keep it quiet every morning" you gave a tired smile but they only gave you a shook.

Then Felix burst in your shared class. He was out of breath as if he run here.
"Yo! Felix!" Jisung greet him and raise his hand for a high5.
"Hey!" Felix high5 Jisung.
"Have you guys hear it?" Felix slam his hands on Seungmin table with force.
"What have gotten into you? It's as if you saw a ghost" Seungmin ask.
"Mr Kim got transferred to another school!!" Felix exclaim.
"Isn't that a good news?" Hyunjin raise an eyebrow.
"Yeah! He's just a mood killer whenever it's English period" Jisung said with annoyance.
"That not the only news. I heard that we are going to have a new English teacher from Australia!!!" Felix exclaim with joy.
"I just hope it's not some pervert old ajusshi, like our last English teacher" you said in disgust.

Then your classroom door opened, introducing a young teacher?. All of your classmate was surprise to see such young and good looking teacher in your school since most of your teacher are already in their mid age. You were staring at him as if there is no tomorrow until you become conscious when Seungmin shake your shoulder.
"You're drooling" Seungmin point at your mouth and he was right.
"Aish!" You embarrassedly curse yourself and wipe your drool.
"Hi everyone, I'm Christopher Bang Chan. Your new English teacher" he introduce himself.
"Ssaem (teacher) !!! Are you married??" Jihyo, one of the popular girl ask.
"Not yet...ermm" he said.
"My name is Jihyo, Ssaem" she reply flirtatiously.
"Ssaem! Do you have a girlfriend?" One of Jihyo friend ask.
"I'm mostly single right now" he awkwardly chuckle.
"Ssaem, Is it true you're from Autralia?" Felix ask politely after raising his hand.
"Yes, I am" he smile.
"What can we call you Ssaem?" Jisung ask.
"You all can call me Mr Bang or Ssaem. I'm ok either way" he reply.
"Then can I call you jagiya?" Jihyo teasingly said that made most of your classmate Woo at her.

Meanwhile, you were annoyed with her attitude. You roll your eyes and Seungmin saw it.
"You're jealous that she will steal your man right?" Seungmin teasingly nudge you.
"Just because he caught my attention doesn't mean that I love him, Kim Seungmin" you stick your tongue at him.
"Yeah right. I can see right through your eyes that you like our young teacher" he teasingly said.
"I bet my life that you're wrong on that" you glare at him.

After class ended and recess come. You, Seungmin, Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin headed to the cafeteria. You notice that one table was occupied by a lot of female student and saw the reason why. It's because Mr Bang was there and they were drooling over him.
"I kinda feel bad for Mr bang. Aren't they being too much?" Felix ask while staring at Mr Bang.
"That what happen when a young and handsome teacher come here. The girls just went loco!" Hyunjin dramatically exclaim.
"Plus, he's from Autralia. The girls went even crazier when they found out about it" Jisung said with a mouth full.
"Eat before you talk, please" Seungmin cover Jisung's mouth.
"Why aren't you going crazy for Mr bang, y/n?" Hyunjin point his chopstick at you.
"Thats nonsense. He's a teacher and beside he's just some new English teacher" you said and took a glance at him to only be surprise that you both exchange look for a brief second.
"Yeah right...you were drooling over him awhile ago" Seungmin said that made you send death glare at him.
"You did?!" Felix eyes widen.
"Hahahahahahaha you seriously fall for him in first sight?" Jisung laugh at you.
"Say the guy who keep on getting rejected by girls" you fire back at him that made him quiet.
"Let's make a bet, guys" Seungmin grin at his friends.
"What kind of bet?" Hyunjin ask.
"A bet that y/n will surely fall for Mr Bang" Seungmin said and grin at you.
"You bastard" you curse under your breath.
"I'm in!!!" Jisung said in a split of second and handed 10 dollars.
"Good" Seungmin place his bet money.
"You're going to regret this" you said before glancing back at BangChan again but he was pretty occupied with the other students.
"I can't see the harm with this" Hyunjin place his money.
"Are you guys seriously going to bet on this kind of nonsense?!" You ask in disbelief, crossing your arms.
"I'm in" Felix said and put his money that made you shocked.
"Not you too, Lixie!!!" You disappointedly said and never once thought Felix will join in the bet.
"Sorry, y/n" he innocently smile.
"That's final! We will definitely win this" Seungmin proudly said.
"What if I win?!" You ask.
"Then we will be your servant for the whole high school year" Jisung confidently said.
"Fine! It's on!!" You glare each one of them.