SKZ as your brother #2

There have been something bothering you mind lately but you couldn't tell your brother about it. So you keep it to yourself. All your big brother especially BangChan notice how your behavior change for the couple days. You seem out of  thought, always staring blankly, not laughing nor joke like you always do. Whenever they ask whether you're ok or not, you will always reply with an 'no worry, I'm fine' and left to your your bedroom.

One day, you told them that you will be having a sleepover at your best friend house and they let you since you need the company of a girl. They boys was doing their own stuff while Seungmin and Jeongin decided to help you clean your bedroom to make you happy.

While Seungmin was cleaning your bathroom, he saw something that he shouldn't have seen.
"Please don't be what I think it is" Seungmin pray to himself and pick the box from your trash can.
"Oh god" Was the only word he could say after seeing it.

Now they boys are gathered up in the living room. They circle around the table where the box is placed on. All of their eyes was glued to it and the atmosphere were quiet since they didn't know what to do nor say.

"Seungmin, this isn't one of your little prank right" Hyunjin ask, staring at Seungmin.
"No!! And why would I prank something like this?!" Seungmin defend himself.
"God!!! Why does y/n even have this?!" Lino ask, frustratedly running his finger through his hair.
"Do guys think that our little sister might be...." Felix said but stop midway.
"No way!! She wouldn't do such thing" Jisung nervously chuckle but soon his panic expression comeback.
"Is this why, she's been gloomy all those day?" BangChan whisper with pain in his tone.

They all exchange look and look back at the box.
"WE SHOULD CALL HER RIGHT NOW!!" Changbin slam his palm on the table and pull his phone out of his pocket.
"Hyung, no" Jeongin shook his head.
"BUT I NEED ANSWER!!" Changbin frustratedly said.
"Jeongin is right. We shouldn't call her now. We should wait for her to tell us the truth" BangChan sigh.
"But hyung!! She might be" Lino gulp not wanting to we say the word.
"I know but it's her right to tell us or not" BangChan reply his little brother and stare each one of them with worries in his eyes.

The next day, you come home with a bit more positive vibe in you after talking to your best friend. You notice that all of your brother are at home, waiting for your arrival.

"Why are you guys at home? Don't some of you have work and class to attend?" You ask.
" we need to talk" Changbin sternly said with his serious expression.
"A..about what?" You shuttered, taking a seat in the middle of the couch.
"This" Seungmin place the box he found on the table infront of you.

Your eyes widen of the box and that made lowered your head. You tightly grip the hem of your shirt. The atmosphere become quiet but the boys didn't pressure enough for you answer to why the box is for.

"Y/n, please tell us the truth" Lino ask with concern.
"I..." You gulp.
"It...it's not mine" you said, raising your head and look each of your brother faces.
"WHAT?!" They all said in surprise.
"Then who is it?!" Jisung point at the box.
"Y/n, you are the only girl here" Hyunjin state.
"It's..its Yuri's. She came here the other day and use it" you explain, biting the lower of you lip.
"Are you sure?" Felix ask.

You nod and they all exchange look not sure if your telling the truth but one of them know you are lying.
"She's lying" Jeongin said out of the blue.
"Innie!" You send glare at your twin brother.
"It is yours" Seungmin whisper.
"WHO IS THE GUY THAT DARE TO THIS TO MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Changbin was furious and at the edge to punch anyone right now.
"Aish!!! Could you calm down and stop yelling?!" Lino clench his jaw and glare at him that made Changbin sat down on the floor again.
"Y/n, who is the father?" Jisung ask.
"I..I don't know" you said.
"Why do you not know? Wait don't tell me it's a one night stand?" Felix gasp.
"I was drunk okay. The night I went to the club with Yuri, I met a guy and we talk then it lead to another and we just did it. Maybe it just happen on the night" you exploring to all of your older brother.
"How long has it been?" BangChan ask.
"A week have past" you bite your thumb nail nervously.
"Have you gone to the doctor?" BangChan ask and you shook your head as a no.

BangChan stood up and wen too his room, the other including you thought he was angry at you then suddenly he come out with a sweater and jeans on.

"Let's go to the hospital and check on the baby's health" BangChan said after grabbing his car key.
"Wait for us!!" They all yelled and quickly change their clothes.

Soon after you all reach the hospital, Hyunjin and Jeongin was holding both of your hands to reassure you that you will be fine. It was now your turn to see the doctor and they boys gave you a nod.

The nurse ask for the guardian and all your 8 brother stand up. They all went in the doctor office to see you sitting infront of the doctor while your back is facing them.

"So your little sister, BangChan??" The doctor ask.
"Yeah, how is she, Jiyoung?" BangChan ask his friend.
"Oh, she's healthy! Very..healthy" Jiyoung fake smile.
"You don't look too happy? Are you sure that y/n is healthy?" BangChan ask.
"BangChan, look this is a hospital ok? and I'm a doctor that have a lot of work to do and also patient to check on so I don't have time for this kind of jokes" she annoyingly said that made all your brothers confuse.
"Jokes?" Lino ask.
"Excuse me, I'm not trying to be rude but I believe that our little sister is pregnant" Hyunjin said.
"No she's not." Jiyoung said that made everyone gasp.
"But she showed us the pregnancy test and it have said positive!!" Changbin said in a loud voice.
"There must be a misunderstanding?! Are you sure about this, Jiyoung?" BangChan ask.
" are you questioning my skills?" Jiyoung glare at BangChan and that made him step a few step backward.
"There must be a false alarm of the result and they are many reason whys. But to clear here, your little sister isn't pregnant" Jiyoung said.

They all are now staring at you but you were too embarrass to face them and just hide your head in your hoodie.

-time skip-
You all arrived at home, you were about to run to your bedroom but stop after your name was called by Lino.
"You're not going anywhere missy, now sit on the couch before I put you in the air fryer" Lino warn you and you immediately took a seat on the couch.
"Hey...lets just forget about this and laugh about it..hahahaha" you fake laugh and notice the looks on their face.
"I'm sorry" you apologize to them.
"You seriously got us worried about you?!" Jisung said, throwing his hand up in the air.
"I know! I'm sorry" you lowered your head.
"You should have told us earlier and not make us worry" Felix said and you apologetically nod to his words. 

"Hey guys, I just read this article about pregnancy test giving positive false alarm" Seungmin said.
"And what did it said?" Jeongin ask his brother.
"One of them said that if the pregnancy test is expired, it normally will give the result of positive false alarm.
"Don't tell me that!" Hyunjin quickly ran to the box at the kitchen counter and read the expired date.
"Y/N!!! You use an expired one!!!!" Hyunjin shockingly yelled from the kitchen.
"It was Yuri's and I have to know whether I got pregnant form the one night stand and good news I didn't" you awkwardly chuckle.
"It's not a laughing issue, y/n" BangChan said in serious tone.
"I'm sorry, oppa" you bite your lowered lip.

BangChan stared at you for a couple of minute as the atmosphere was quiet then he let out a sound.
"Fine, I forgive you. It is because we all love you" BangChan said and that made you smile.
"But!" He stare at you.
"You are ban from going to a club and sleep with random guys! And you are only allow to party when there are 8 of us so no excuse and you are only allowed to sleep with a guy when you are legally married. UNDERSTOOD?!" BangChan state the rules and you pout.
"UNDERSTOOD?!" He ask once again and you gave him a nod.
"Good...now go to your room and think what you have done wrong" BangChan point at your bedroom.
"But...I'm already 20?!" You whine.
"No buts...go" he said and you shrug your way to your bedroom.

After you went in your room, they boys stare at BangChan.
"Hyung, aren't you being to harsh at her?" Lino ask.
"It's for her to reflect on her action no matter what age she is. Now if you may, Hyunjin do order y/n's favourite food while Felix can you bake brownies for her?" BangChan softly ask his younger siblings and they gave him a nod.
"Thanks and the rest come help me clean the house, it's a total mess" BangChan said like a father would encourage their kids as the the rest whine but not Seungmin, since he's use to cleaning the house.