The Mastermind 😎

Start from the beginning

Raghav :- farhad yeah ved kuch gadbad karne pe Pakka hai, itni aashani se yeah picha chhod de lagta nai mere ko, Pakka kuch bada plan kar raha hai, or rasta badla bhi ishiki wajah se hi hai, mere ko Pakka kuch na kuch dangerous karega esa lagta hai,

Farhad :- kuch to bahot badi planning karke hi bhaga hai ,
Tabhi to sambhal k Anna kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho to ready rehna padega pehle se.

Farhad and raghav just discussing and one truck approach towards them they notice that and they also notice something fishy about truck speed so they change route.

And escaping by making fool the truckdrivere by trick and silently follow ved's car on different route , and inbetween they are informed their location to harish also,

And told him that as soon as possible coming to rescue them after that suddenly they heard someone just banged his car on full speed continuously and Raghav's car balance loose as he continues banging from back side and the car bang on tree and they both come outside and rolling down in the jungle area in clif side before car catching fire .

So here Vedant only the one who did this accident and but before he reach accident side both are out of the car and he only saw car blast so he thought raghav and farhad both died in accident due to car catch fire after accident,

And he witness only fire catching car scean not know what happens between that so he assumed that in the big fatal accident and car tottaly damage so no chance to survive in this accident.

Harish took Raghav and farhad after searching in almost 2-3hour in jungle area after that they finally found them in the cliff area and their injuries are so dangerous so they took to RR mansion .

As they are badly injured but at mean time they jump find out both in the clif area and their injuries are so dangerous so they do all the arrangement of docors and medical equipments in the RR mansion itself only before reaching while kirti the only one know what happens actually with raghav and farhad she right now can't inform to pallavi and amma,so they not aware about it.

Here police also reach accident spot and started investigation the case and they not find any dead bodies or any other person only found burn car so they from the car identify that it's Raghav's car and also in their investigation they find out that the either both are (Farghav) missing or died and dead bodies are also missing.

These news media people leak and headlines are like these,

The Don of Hyderabad RaghavRao and his secretary Farhad both have a fatal accident and car tottaly damage and burned in the accident , and on police investigation both are missing or so may be something bad happens with them, either they missing or died in the car accident.

These news spred like fire in the business world and whole Hydrabad city all are shock getting such news about on Top business magnet RaghavRao , some are genuinely shock and feeling bad but most of the rivals are happy with the news.

In RR mansion

Kirti after receiving call from Harish she coming out and seeing his brother's badly injured condition she flinch and screaming loudly and running there and check on him all crying and panic state, after that she composed herself and she said take both of them in backyard in basement secret room ready for their treatment and all needed equipment and doctors are starting treating them as soon as they shift there.

Here in Room pallavi wake up after an hour .

Pallavi :-
Amma Raghav aaya k nahi..
Or mere bachhe wo thik hai na

(placing her hand on her belly,
Teary eyes she ask amma all the questions without giving her time to explain )

Amma :-
Pallavi
Bachha..
Itna pareshan mat ho doctor n bola hai bachho k liye thik nahi hai Tera itna high blood pressure aana, Raghav k bare me jald hi pata chalega, iss bar mei thik se uska class lagayega, achhe se datega..
Meri beti ko itna pareshan kar diya..