1031-1040

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 1031 Space Stone

  Wen Chaohui kept half of it, and let people give all of the rest to other bases.

  Although there is not much for one point, the persons in charge of those bases cried when they saw the real supplies.

  When the mountains and rivers were exhausted, we saw the light. They are not wrong, this sea market is amazing.

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan found that the quality of their meals had improved significantly recently. They smiled and hid their merit and fame.

  With food, Wen Chaohui is also in the mood to care about the research progress of the base.

  He walked lazily to the research department, only to find that the researcher inside was scratching his head.

  "Why, it didn't go well?"

  "Hello, Wen Meng officer!" Several researchers got up quickly, moved a seat for Wen Chaohui, and said, "It's really not going well."

  "What's not going well? Tell me about it! "

  Well, how should I put it, I can be sure that this stone is a very special substance, but I just don't understand how it is used. Sorry, Officer Wen, we have let you down."

  Wen Chaohui's good mood disappeared. , But he can't blame these people.

  Research, too much will not produce results. What's more, none of these people fooled him.

  He smiled: "It's okay, just do your best. When you are tired, go for a walk and take a look. Relax and relax, maybe you will be inspired."

  "Well, we know, thank you Wen Meng, official."

  Wen Chaohui stayed for a while. Son, I left after caring about other scientific research projects.

  Back in the office, I feel awkward. There are so many stones piled there in the material warehouse, he can't use it, it's a violent thing!

  After thinking about it, I decided to ask Dijing for help. The moment the phone was dialed, I heard the sincere gratitude from the official Li Zongmeng.

  "Old Wen, why are you calling? Hehe, do you have a premonition that I want to share the good news with you!"

  Wen Chaohui was stunned when he heard these words, and tremblingly asked: "General League Officer, you want What good news to share with me?"

  "It's your black stone, which is the top and rarest mineral material. Our engineer Jiang named it the space stone. As the name suggests, you should be able to guess it, Lao Wen. What are you doing, right?"

  "What?" Wen Chao would be excited and exclaimed. The brains are all dumbfounded.

  "Haha, I know that you are reacting like this. I was also so shocked that I almost didn't jump up."