326-330

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

page

collect

contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 326 Want to become a strong man

  Shen Yanming smiled, "It's okay to think so. Moreover, we don't have much friendship with her, and there is no need to take risks for her.

  Even if we give something today, it is just for the child. For poor sake."

  Bi Qiao'an nodded, "I know, it's

  just that we just leave like this. There will be no bad influence, right?" "No. We are just the administrator of that piece, again It’s not the caregiver she hired by Hu Xiaoqin to spend money. It’s all the best to be able to come and see to give something."

  Actually, Shen Yanming doesn’t know if it will affect him, but he won’t be able to get into the guard team with his own. Daughter-in-law, go and be someone else's "grandson".

  Seeing Qiao An hesitate a little, Shen Yanming comforted: "It's a big deal to come and see the two of you again in a couple of days. It's also considered our best effort."

  "Come on, go home!" Bi Qiao'an was relieved, a little worried Chung.

  Shen Yanming saw that Bi Qiao'an started yawning, so he hummed and drove on the road.

  On the road, Bi Qiaoan couldn't hold back his sleepiness, and fell asleep leaning on the back of his chair, until the car stopped downstairs and didn't wake up.

  Shen Yanming did not wake Bi Qiao'an, but gently picked her up, and then began to climb the stairs.

  He had imagined countless times, the romantic scene of taking his wife home, but at this moment, it was all in vain.

  Because he had just climbed to the sixth floor and his arms were sore and his legs trembled slightly.

  Shen Yanming thought to himself, it’s better to carry his daughter-in-law with ease, but his family Qiao An is pregnant, and his belly is a key part of protection, so he dare not carry it.

  But if you hug it like this, if you can't hold it, you'll fall off your daughter-in-law.

  So he found a step nearby and sat down, put Bi Qiaoan on his lap, letting her lean in his arms.

  Take a break, you will have strength after a while.

  But the corridor is no better than the car. One is relatively closed and has a warm wind, and the other is basically open and cold and windy.

  Even though Bi Qiaoan's head was kept in her arms, she was still awakened by the cold air blowing in her face within two minutes.

  In addition, he sneezed loudly and sneered at Shen Yanming's face.