481-484

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 481 Big Flicker

  "Then she is now?" Shen Yanming asked.

  "The doctor is dealing with it, and I have to observe it in the delivery room for two hours. After there is no problem, I will be pushed back to the ward." Xiao Xiaoting replied.

  Shen Yanming breathed a sigh of relief, and then he had the intention to look at his second child.

  Seeing his gaze shifted, Xiao Xiaoting said, "Er Bao is a girl, congratulations to your children. Look, how beautiful is she?"

  "It's pretty!" Shen Yanming said. Although her facial features are similar to those of the boss, she looks obviously more refined.

  Xiao Xiaoting continued: "She was born at 5.05 and weighs four catties and one or two. Both babies are not very heavy, but twins, the weight is

  okay ." Shen Yanming nodded, "I know this, no matter what.

  Hey , as long as she is healthy!" "That's OK , I'll take her to have a blood test." Xiao Xiaoting left after speaking.

  Shen Yanming raised his heel and said, "I'll go with you!"

  Xiao Xiaoting did not refuse, but asked, "Are you not with your

  wife ?" "She has doctors and nurses inside to take care of her, and I can't get in outside either. I'm worried. It's better to stay with you and watch my little girl next to me." Shen Yanming explained, "Zhang Heping will be back in a while.

  Don't worry if he looks at me." Xiao Xiaoting nodded and said nothing.

  However, Shen Yanming was a little upset. He didn't expect that various inspections would be required after production. If I knew it, I should say hello to my brothers in advance and ask them to ask for a leave of absence to come and help for two days.

  He thought that with Zhang Heping in the hospital, he would be able to arrange things properly.

  In fact, he was just too worried, thinking too much before he felt that there was not enough manpower.

  Like other doctors and nurses who have delivered babies for so many years, they have long been familiar with this process.

  Moreover, now that the hospital management is so strict and regulated, basically there will be no accidents of holding the wrong child or losing the child.

  It's just that Old Comrade Shen was so cautious because he was afraid of such a case. After all, everything is absolutely wrong?

  The two of them walked in silence, and then ran into Zhang Heping who had accompanied the boss to check back on the road.

  When he saw Shen Yanming, he knew what he was thinking, so he nodded and said, "Go back, I'll guard for you."

  Shen Yanming thanked him and followed the boss back. Then watching the baby being sent to the delivery room, he sat on the bench at the door and counted time.